• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nasty Chief Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You should really ask if anybody has ever encountered a normal CP. That would be a much shorter list of responces......

I never worked for him (thank god!) but this total wiseass went off ballistic in our FBO about 6 months ago. It was amazing. Long story short was that I let him into the gate out our local airport with my remote. APC is a non airline airport. There are NO security measures in place. They drove through the gate stopped and I opened the gate again with my remote. I waved at them and called it a day. The next thing you know this moron is swearing at me and yelling in the FBO because I tailgated him. Needless to say what ensued is hopefully the dumbest thing I will ever have to deal with in aviation. This guy was a complete prick hopped up on a false sense of authority.

The best part was that he claimed to be the assistant chief pilot of Schubach aviation!!! LOL!!!!

If any of you guys want his name do PM me. I'd hate for any of you to have to work with him or for him. I'm guessing he is likely looking for work based on how things went with me.

I never worked for him (thank god!) but this total wiseass went off ballistic in our FBO about 6 months ago. It was amazing. Long story short was that I let him into the gate out our local airport with my remote. APC is a non airline airport. There are NO security measures in place. They drove through the gate stopped and I opened the gate again with my remote. I waved at them and called it a day. The next thing you know this moron is swearing at me and yelling in the FBO because I tailgated him. Needless to say what ensued is hopefully the dumbest thing I will ever have to deal with in aviation. This guy was a complete prick hopped up on a false sense of authority.

The best part was that he claimed to be the assistant chief pilot of Schubach aviation!!! LOL!!!!

If any of you guys want his name do PM me. I'd hate for any of you to have to work with him or for him. I'm guessing he is likely looking for work based on how things went with me.

Schubach has a terrible reputation here in San Diego for that reason. Hopefully he is gone, but with that outfit, you never know, he could have got a promotion.

How about the captains that get the rental car and say, "you're driving". Or, "be in the lobby at 7:30 to go to dinner because I'm leaving on the minute". Fugg you, you're only the captain when we're flying buddy, you ain't sh1t when we're on the ground.

This is so true

Latest resources

Back