• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well

since you asked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

crown royal..........................

fireplace with a good raging fire,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and the blonde on the weather channel kristine aburnathy (sp), man she is hot,if not her than heather tessh,,, maybe,,,,:cool:

TWC Girls

IMHO, Sharon Resultan has it all over Christina Abernathy. Although I have had this debate many times in the past while watching the weather channel with a Great Lakes 1900 FO (he liked Christina).

greg20....what about jill brown. And......did anyone see the raideretts thing on espn 2 today???? All about the oakland raiders cheerleaders try outs and it was awesome! Went for like 2 hours.....and dare i say.....i could not shut it off.

Cheerleaders

Bra,

I'm not a big fan of Jill Brown. Watching cheerleaders on ESPN2, is this what you do on your days off? Someone told me it was on but unfortunately, I missed it.

Back on topic a little bit, I would say to just answer the question truthfully and positively. If they aren't asking about your biggest flying weakness, try to answer with another area of your life that isn't significant to the job requirements. I know, easier said than done.

To answer your question....i do this on my days on and off. On today. Jill Brown has the sexy voice. And she kinda just reaches out to you when she shows you the maps...sharon resultan is cold. Very pretty .....but kinda cold. Kelly Ripa is good to watch....sadly...i even watch her while she is pregnant. She still looks good. Will Hooters air ever operate an express operation? Imagine fitting through the isle on an ERJ with a hooters girl. You would have to keep making trips to the washroom to clean the chicken wing sauce off your hands.

Latest resources

Back