• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Name your weakness..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Susan Brown, the chick on Great Hotels, on the travel channel.;)

Sorry it is Samantha Brown, Great Abs.

Last edited:
Smoking Man said:

That Great Hotels girl isn't Susan Brown, it's Samantha Brown. Regardless, I agree that she is awesome. She walks around too fast though, I think sometimes she needs to chill. "Kennedy" former MTV VJ and "Friend or Foe" host on the Game Show Network is my other favorite.

Jesus, dude, Kennedy has to be the number one most obnoxious chick on the face of the earth. Sam Brown is cute though. How about the girl that does 30 minute meals on Food TV, Rachel Ray...another irritating cutie.

But to answer the original question...my weakness has to be that I get nervous in IMC and almost always have a seizure at DA.

I also have really high standards and I'm hard on myself every time I land at the wrong airport. ATC really needs to mellow out because I punish myself enough.

I've gotten over the worst of it though cause I'm satisfied with getting the right airport. Those tower folks are sure hard to please though...they always ask me if I noticed the blue lights on the sides of the runway I landed on. Then I have to punish my seeing eye dog. Poor thing. I'm sure he was overloaded with helping me track the NDB.

Also, I get these voices in my head sometimes...

Smoking Man said:

I second that - she's goofy enough that she would be fun to hang around - and she's somewhat of a flirt in a veiled way

Plus -

Kristina Abernathy - has been said many timse before
Rudi Bahktiar on CNN headline news during the late hours (those big brown eyes)
Michelle Leigh on FOX in Chicago

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back