• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Name your weakness..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes! Rudi Bahktiar on CNN Headline News - hands down my biggest weakness.

And I vote for Sharon Resultan on the weather channel debate. Come on, who's going to start the poll?

Yes, I watch too much TV and apparently too much time away from my wife.

Greg 20

You are correct it is Samantha, but I really am not that intrested in her name.......... LOL;)

Last edited:
starvingcfi said:
hey now. nothing wrong with the olson twins. i'm celebrating their 18th birthday with a buddy. june 13, 2004. who's with me? they're like little camron diaz twins. ahhh. maybe someday.
So there's hope for a Playboy pictorial in a mere 18 months? Woohoo! :D

And a big thumbs up on Rudi Bakhtiar!!!

haha. finally someone agrees with the olson twins. i kept checking the thread to see. i was starting to feel like some old man perv, but yes. playboy soon. everyone keep your fingers crossed. :D

Where to begin ? Vintage Gibson solid-bodies-Firebird VII,Explorer,SG,Les Paul jr.....Hot rods-'29 roadster on '32 rails,fenderless Deuce hi-boy,'56 F100,anything by Boyd or Lil' John.....Peanut butter,right outta the jar....I'm am unable to bypass a Pole Position II arcade game-"Prepare To Qualify !"....Too much cool vintage stuff on ebay...Triton Bass Boats mit der 200 Merc..Artwork by David Kimble or Harold James Cleworth....BBQ...Melissa Joan Hart !! The Olsen twins are hotties-to-be,and according to the cover blurb on People Magazine,worth $76 million dollars !

starvingcfi said:
haha. finally someone agrees with the olson twins. i kept checking the thread to see. i was starting to feel like some old man perv, but yes. playboy soon. everyone keep your fingers crossed. :D
Sorry dude, I'm nowhere near as excited about that as you sound. :eek:

we really are a sad group of guys, who cares about flying, when there's women...........it's funny, eveyone agrees on the same women, "Weather Channel babes", "CNN babes", and I was a little surprised that someone else shared my opinion of Samatha Brown from the Travel channel ( I'd venture a guess she is actually pretty wild) .......go figure....now the Olsen twins.....I'll wait to comment until a few years down the road.....oh, anyone want to go down the road about Catherina Bell (JAG), now there's a hottie.....

Now who is the favorite sports sideline babe?

Oh, the original question, the "High expectation" of ourselves, and being sometimes too hard is always a good one.....which, is pretty much true I've found anyways....

Weaknesses question

Jill Brown never did much for me. Sharon Resultan is alright. Catherine Bell is a babe. So is Kelly Ripa.

To answer the original question, questions about weaknesses are an invitation to hang yourself, with rope supplied. But you have to answer them, and with finesse. I suggest using a strength as a weakness.

Questions about weaknesses usually follow questions about strengths. No one says you have to enumerate all your strengths in the question. I'm sure that if you did the interviewers would get bored quickly with your long list of strengths. Therefore, save one or two for the weaknesses question.

So, next time you're asked about your weaknesses, use something like that you're focused and you like to see a task through to completion. Or say that you're thorough and like to cover all bases, but you realize that you have to step back from time to time. Etc.

Good luck with your interview.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back