"Name your weakness..."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More on weaknesses questions

This article from MSN.com discusses reponses to interview questions further.

I disagree somewhat on the response to the question about what distinguishes you from other candidates. This is an open opportunity to sell yourself, but the bottom line is your abilities are not unique. The other applicants are pilots, just like you, and do the same thing. Therefore, I would preface my answer with a statement saying something like, "I know that you have several excellent applicants for the job" and then reiterate your quals and how well they fit their requirements.

Once more, good luck with your interview.

Last edited:
I gotta second the Rachal Ray chick on 30 minute meals. cooks and cute. Fox news channel has the best news babes, towers over CNN. The Wx Channel chicks are always pregnant. Must be something in the water.

I love Rachel Ray!!! She also does "$40 a Day" where she visits different tourists destinations and...well...title is self-explanatory.

Anyone else like Alex Mcleod, former host of Trading Spaces on TLC? I miss her. Not only hot but great personality!

TWC/FNC

I have to agree, that Kristina Abernathy is the Hot One on the Weather channel. I talk her up so much a friend of mine got me a 5x10 of her autographed, sweet!

As for the FNC, Laurie Dughe (sp) Lips to die for.

My weakness? Foolish interview questions, sir. They used to drive me into a fit of rage, but now I just settle for keying their car.
I've come a long way,as you can see. What do you drive? No reason, just curious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back