My youngest son...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
congrats!!

Dont worry too much, kids are REAL tough!
Things will work out just fine!

My heart goes out to you and your family. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. My son wasn't breathing when he was born either. Your child will be fine. Modern technology is a great thing. That and some praying will take care of your child.
Have fun - kids are great.
FD

Typhoon, give us an update when you get a chance. Trust that the hand of God worked through modern medicine on your little one's behalf. I have three myself, heaven help the home!

Your son is in my prayers, too.

I didn't fly with my dad until I was 10. Don't wait so long to give your son a taste of sky. :)

Philippians, 4:13

Everything I would say has been said above. I just want to congratulate you on the new arrival and let you know my thoughts are with you. Keep the blue side up! -Bean:D :D

Timebuilder said:
Your son is in my prayers, too.

I didn't fly with my dad until I was 10. Don't wait so long to give your son a taste of sky. :)

Philippians, 4:13

Your son and family are in my prayers also. :D

I have been wondering when the appropriate age is to take my son in the good 'ole 172. He's 2.5 years old and already has the bug. He told my wife a secret the other day. He wispered into her ear: "My daddy said he's gonna take me flying"

Wonderful news...our little guy came off the ventilator early Saturday morning. By mid-day, he started getting mothersmilk in addition to the IV nutrients. His CBC and X-ray show a hint of contamination in his lungs, but at this point it's only enough to be annoying. Nevertheless, they're continuing the antibiotics for four more days as a precaution. He's very strong and responsive. (Check out the avatar...)

My wife and I got to hold him for the first time tonight. :)

I can't thank you folks enough for all your kind words, wishes, and prayers. Before I headed to the hospital this morning, I printed a copy of this thread for my wife. She just couldn't get over the good feeling coming from people she'd never even met. If positive thinking is as powerful as I suspect it is, all of you played a part in our son's recovery.

Thank you all very, very much.

Oh, someone asked about his handle...probably either "Lil Aggie" or "TennVolunteer," depending on who the better arm-wrestler is, my wife (Tex. A&M) or me (U. Tenn.). :D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt!!!

I am glad the little tike is on his way to the cockpit, it all starts with the boobage. :D

Very good looking boy. You should have seen what my son came out looking like. Looked like someone punched him in the nose, and his nose was crooked (sp?) Well, actually, someone did... my wife's pelvis. He came out the wrong way. All is well now and he is a spitting image of me. And they are very sturdy and strong even though they don't look it.

God was good in his design.

Good Luck! I know the night my wife had our son was the most scared Ive ever been. For some reason they (the nurses) didnt like the way his heart beat was stable at 120 beats per minute. They said it should be range from 100 or so to 160. They kept putting this buzzer and vibrator on my wifes stomach trying to get some activity out of the baby or at least get his heart rate to change. I was so nervous and scared I ended up puking up chinese food I had eaten before my wife went into labor. It sucks b/c you want to help, but you really cant. The only thing I did was try and comfort my wife between the times I was going back and forth to the trash can hurling up the rest of the hunan beef followed by the dry heaving. TO make a long story short everything turned out to be fine. The little guy is 11 months old and is almost as good looking as his dad.

Everything will turn out fine, and congrats on the addition to your family. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Latest resources

Back