• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My youngest son...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm happy to hear everything turned out OK.

Good Luck

God Bless your family!!

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck, and the best of health for all of you family.

:)

Gig 'em Aggies! No offense, but I'm pullin' for the wife! :) Besides, she's the one who had to push him out!

Glad to see the little tyke is doing well.

(P.S. - Tennessee folks aren't so bad in the eyes of Texans. We sure appreciate all the help at the Alamo. :) )

Fantastic and congrates. There is nothing like a son. I am reading the book "Bringing up boys" by Dobson. Great book I would highly recommend it. I kinda messed up with my first son, I spent too much time away from home. During junior and senior hs he got messed up pretty bad with drugs, bad friends, drinking the whole bit. He is O.K. now but I sure don't want that to happen with my seconds son. The bad part is that my sons don't want anything to do with aviation, airplanes represent time away from Dad. Strange but that is the way it goes.

WrightAvia has brought it to my attention that I never updated y'all on how things are going with the little guy in the avatar there. He's just fine...well, he's 95% just fine.

John Michael came home from the hospital after only four days in the ICU instead of the predicted seven days. After his first night, he was so phenomenally healthy that his doctor decided that he'd never had an infection, discontinued the antibiotics, and sent him home.

As for the remaining 5% I alluded to, the only outstanding problem now (besides the anticipated ICU bill :eek: ) is that his left foot is stuck in a ninety-degree bank to the left. They're not yet willing to call it a "club foot," but even if it is, we're told it's easily treatable and will be fixed before he's ready to walk.

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for all your good wishes. It really means a lot to my wife and me.

:rolleyes: Proud fathers...what are ya gonna do? (Right after our first son was born, I flew a month with a F/O who can't stand children. He must have hated me and my baby pictures!)

Excellent pic. man, I'm glad the little guy is home with you and your wife.

My wife sees ALL of her friends having babies, and she's totally baby crazy.........it's only a matter of time:eek:

Good luck man,

Pale.....

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that everything turned out so wonderful! You will have a story to tell him when he grows up about what a tough cookie he is!

Congrats again!:)

Congrats

Typhoon,

Excellent!!!!

Not to stray too far, but I was born with both feet pointed 90 degrees inward. I was walking by 1 but with a little trouble. The doctors fixed all this by first grade with braces and weird shoes. I wore the shoes until 3rd grade. I caught a lot of cr@p from classmates because of the shoes. When all was said and done, I turned out to be a really fast runner due to the angle of my feet and legs. All State in soccer, All city in baseball and football. I guess it was a blessing. Now I am a decent ultra runner, especially at high altitude. Wow, I sound like Forrest Gump.

Take care, congrats, and fly safe,

Chris Bow

Latest resources

Back