• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My youngest son...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a great picture of the little guy. You are a fortunate dad.

BJJ- Sorry to hear about the Hunan Beef. Now that everything is OK, find a PF Chang's. And remember, not every kid conforms to the expected standards for heart rate, crawling, talking, etc. Children can be as different as their finger prints.

Typhoon,

Congratulations on the new addition. Perhaps the struggles you went through will make him that much more precious (If possible!).

I am happy for the good news, and wish you and your family continued good health.

Congrats on the son and I'm glad to hear he's doing well. My twin girls were born 8 weeks early and spent their first several weeks living in neonatal ICU. It was tough with them living in a plastic box with IVs and monitors hooked up to them all the time.

But everything worked out, and they're now healthy, happy seven year olds. Enjoy the ride, it's much too short.

excellent news!

You son looks pretty healthy and comfy!

Now go home, turn off the computer, and get some sleep! because in a few weeks there will be no more peace and quiet!

congratulations again!

Congratulations! I'm sure he'll be just fine.

My wife and I are expecting twins in the fall...exciting times all around!

Great update! It's nice to hear that a potentially sorowful situation did turn out the way we hoped and prayed. Events like these help to put our stupid arguments into perspective, sometimes. People are all that matter. Everything else burns or rusts eventually. See you around campus!

Congrats!!! What a great looking FO you have there! :p

2000Flyer

Good news & great picture!!

Typhoon1244 said:
Oh, someone asked about his handle...probably either "Lil Aggie" or "TennVolunteer," depending on who the better arm-wrestler is, my wife (Tex. A&M) or me (U. Tenn.). :D [/B]

Great Looking little Aggie ya got there :)

Just keep him away from all of the T-sips.

Congrats,
8N

Latest resources

Back