Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Rant on the STUPID & SPINELESS Flight Options Management!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waka

Emasculating the Right
Terminated Pilots,
First, as a former FLOPS pilot, my heart goes out to the professional pilots that were terminated for doing their jobs safely and legally.

Remaining Pilots,
"You're either with us or against us." Either stand together with the brothers and sisters of the 1108 or stand with management. There is no more fence. You are now in the scab category if you do overtime or if you don't pay your dues.

Spineless and Shameless Management,
You all have zero integrity to steal the livelihoods of these hardworking pilots. If even one mortgage foreclosure or one bankruptcy results from this, it is on your hands.

You can bet that the Teamsters are mobilizing from the top and your bottom line will suffer dearly. You think those 5 lawsuits several years ago hurt you? Now try 76. The pilots have mounds of evidence against you.....more than you or F&H has accounted for. Management will lose and to think otherwise is stupidity. Management, be afraid, be very afraid!

Congratulations on going down in aviation history, along with the likes of Carl Icahn and Frank Lorenzo, as scumbag lowlife management that gives a bad name to the aviation industry.

P.S. I will continue to bump this to the top until the mods stop me.

P.P.S. Ken Ricci, if you're behind this, you're a hypocrite!

Last edited:
Terminated Pilots,
First, as a former FLOPS pilot, my heart goes out to the professional pilots that were terminated for doing their jobs safely and legally. Mine, too.

Remaining Pilots,
"You're either with us or against us." Either stand together with the brothers and sisters of the 1108 or stand with management. There is no more fence. You are now in the scab category if you do overtime or if you don't pay your dues. Time to pull your own weight and to make a stand. How can any Options pilot not realize that the FLOPS have basically declared war against the pilots?

Spineless and Shameless Management,
You all have zero integrity to steal the livelihoods of these hardworking pilots. If even one mortgage foreclosure or one bankruptcy results from this, it is on your hands. Smart managers treat their pilots fairly and respectfully. Look around the industry.

You can bet that the Teamsters are mobilizing from the top (Word spread very quickly. 1108 and NJASAP leaders got right on it and a paypal account was set up for donations on the NJASAP board in less than 24 hrs.) and your bottom line will suffer dearly. You think those 5 lawsuits several years ago hurt you? Now try 76. The pilots have mounds of evidence against you.....more than you or F&H has accounted for. Management will lose and to think otherwise is stupidity. Management, be afraid, be very afraid!

Congratulations on going down in aviation history, along with the likes of Carl Icahn and Frank Lorenzo, as scumbag lowlife management that gives a bad name to the aviation industry. They've definitely earned their status of worst management team in the fractional industry. When it comes to racing to the bottom--hey they're winners at that.

P.S. I will continue to bump this to the top until the mods stop me. Allow me to help.

P.P.S. Ken Ricci, if you're behind this, you're a hypocrite!

From what I've read about him in posts here, it certainly appears that way.

So you don't get moderated...

BUMP.

Latest resources

Back