Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to go with the rest of the guys on this one. Operating any turbine equipment without prior training in type is not too bright. If I was an owner, I would not use your services unless you had not been formally trained for the aircraft to be ferried. Heck, most piston twins today are more complex than any of the turbine equipment I have flown.

Attepting an MU-2 ferry without training is flat out moronic. Most of the time I am good about giving a guy a break, but this guy! C'mon man! This industry is not all about having balls between your legs.

Be careful.

I'm gonna have to go with the rest of the guys on this one. Operating any turbine equipment without prior training in type is not too bright. If I was an owner, I would not use your services unless you had not been formally trained for the aircraft to be ferried. Heck, most piston twins today are more complex than any of the turbine equipment I have flown.

Attepting an MU-2 ferry without training is flat out moronic. Most of the time I am good about giving a guy a break, but this guy! C'mon man! This industry is not all about having balls between your legs.

Be careful.

If I ever get a MU2 ferry? Unlikely! But, I have a MU2 Pilot that is a qualified instructor that would be more than happy to to have the work and kick me down a little for the referral plus get me some instruction in that make an model. This industry is about networking I am building an extensive network of avaiable pilots and instructors. If I cannot fly it I myself I will know someone that can!

Last post On This Subject!

It is obvious to all of us here that you do not have the faintest idea what this industry is about, nor are you willing to listen to the advise of the professional pilots around you. If you continue his behavior you will end up dead. Do you really think that we are all sayind these things to belittle you? We don't want you to kill yourself or worse yet innocent people on the ground.

If I ever get a MU2 ferry? Unlikely! But, I have a MU2 Pilot that is a qualified instructor that would be more than happy to to have the work and kick me down a little for the referral plus get me some instruction in that make an model. This industry is about networking I am building an extensive network of avaiable pilots and instructors. If I cannot fly it I myself I will know someone that can!

Last post On This Subject!

Be careful.

Hey look, I've got The Russian agreeing with me, this could be the start of something big!

If I ever get a MU2 ferry? Unlikely! But, I have a MU2 Pilot that is a qualified instructor that would be more than happy to to have the work and kick me down a little for the referral plus get me some instruction in that make an model.

Right, this is precisely the problem. You think that with a little "instruction" while enroute, you'll be ready to ferry the next MU-2 youself. Despite never actually practicing the single engine technique which is specific to that airplane.

I've never in my life seen an individual push away so many people who are trying to keep him alive.

Dude... We're trying to help you stay alive for your wife and children. How about starting to listen up a little???

Life is too short already... why try and shorten it up even more?

Hey look, I've got The Russian agreeing with me, this could be the start of something big!

Keep a sharp lookout just in case Russian and avbug start agreeing. That would likely be the 5th sign of the coming apocalypse. :beer:

((edited to remove the smartass remark that appeared to be completely hilarious but could be misconstrued as being very insensitive and heartless))

Last edited:
Thanks Avbug:
I googled his name but I do not see a company or contact info. I may give him a call.

From the current Trade A Plane;

PHOENIX, ARIZONA: Part-time delivery pilot for aircraft sales operation. 700TT, prefer CFI, require excellent people skills and excellent aviation references. Barron Thomas, Scottsdale Airport. FAX (480) 951-6229.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back