• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
QP,

You might try Barron Thomas, then. He uses pilots with your experience range to move things like Cessna 172's and 210's around the country, as well as pilots of other experience levels to move other airplanes around, too.

QP,

You might try Barron Thomas, then. He uses pilots with your experience range to move things like Cessna 172's and 210's around the country, as well as pilots of other experience levels to move other airplanes around, too.

I think he requires 700TT and you to relocate to AZ pays $125.00 a day when flying. 1 to 2 planes a month. He also wants you to have airline passes. Thats the info I got when I called once on his advertisement for employment. It's better to get hooked up with a few good brokers they will keep you busy.

I am hooked with a few brokers now. I got my Pick of a few flight's but I am holding out for the multi's and the caravans. The AC-500 will be ready to go again soon.

deleted......just being nit picky

Last edited:
I am hooked with a few brokers now. I got my Pick of a few flight's but I am holding out for the multi's and the caravans. The AC-500 will be ready to go again soon.

What makes you qualified to operate turbine equipment? All that fancy training you got with you comm SEL?

Last edited:
What was wrong with it?

Not Tellin!

I think NW_Pilot wrote it up for a bad autopilot.

Nope, this AC-500 don't have an autopilot! It was something mechanical so keep guessing I will tell you all what happened when it gets to it's destination.

Flying to Bend. OR to grab a COL4 to take to it's new owner. Later

Can't tell when you don't have any? Sorry NW, but you just can't jump into a 'Van and fly away with it. I've known of plenty of PT6's that have been fried by pilots that were supposed to have been properly trained to operate them. Not to mention you need to know the electrical system very well before you go on a long flight. What you don't know about that airplane will kill you very quickly... no matter how docile a reputation it has.

Last edited:
He thinks that he can fly a turbine just because he heard one start across the ramp.

Just wondering if you let your clients know about the turbine time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back