My Last Post on Flight Info...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unleaded said:
g200 commenting and then adding insults is what got you the answer from stickshaker.

Don't say good for you then spit on my face.

It's patronizing.

read the thread, I never said a word until stickshaker asked me. Then I introduced him to reality.

Dont cry Unleaded, it aint that bad.

:crying:

Unleaded said:
I'm not crying. I'm telling you to your face it's insulting.

As a Netjet pilot about to vote "hell YES" you dont know insulting from a hole in the ground.

I haven't decided how to vote but I will say it's my vote.

It's easy to stand on the sidelines and throw stones and make comments.

Of course some people just enjoy being a pita.

Unleaded said:
I haven't decided how to vote but I will say it's my vote.

It's easy to stand on the sidelines and throw stones and make comments.

Of course some people just enjoy being a pita.

puhhlease....that POS is going to pass with flying colors! -- too many stickshakers in the mix....

we will leave it at that I suppose, agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Stickshaker said:
Gulfsteam 200,
I think you said

"Dont be over-impressed by Warren Buffett and think HIS billions are going to improve YOUR life as a pilot!!!...I have worked for bankrupt charter dump outfits that paid 2X as much....."

Well, I think my life as a pilot just improved, YOU think?
Also, do you still know any bankrupt charter dump outfits that pay 2X as much?
That would be 180K's/yr to fly the Ultra......

Gulfstream, Gulfstream, Gulfstream,

Thank you so much, Your proving the point of my post.
First, you said

until one of your tools (stickshaker) brought me into it all giddy about 90K after 5-10 years with the company.....he wanted to show me!, rub my face in the big bucks TA you guys fought for :rolleyes: .

Look above, did I say I was "giddy", NO I did not. Did I say it was big bucks, NO I did not. I just said it improved.

so....dikshaker really WANTED me to comment - and I did.

Did I act unprofessional and call you names, NO I did not.
Did I ask you to comment, NO I did not.

You see Mr Gulfstream 200, I wanted to remind you that your bitter and true unhappiness is obvious from your words. I'm not sure why your not happy, but I can tell you that I am. Happiness does not come from how much money you make, how many days off you have, what you fly or belittling people. It comes from your core values in life.
I myself once worked for a part 91 corporate flight department. I'm fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages, from both our jobs. I dont want to debate that.
Why do you feel it necesarry to spend so much time on the fractional board belittling other people. There is a corporate board for you.

Do I have the best job in the world, No I don't. But I do have the best job for me.

Gulfstream 200 said:
NBAA average for equipment....aka low for the area.

but still a great job.

G200,

Very simply, I would put my pay, and my schedule, up against yours any day. When that was done, I guarantee I would not trade my job for yours. Any questions?

Now, I think your time would be better spent taking care of your 1 owner so he doesn't decide to sell your jet on a whim.

Hawkered said:
Netjets is still the best place to work in aviation, and now its been made a lot better by the efforts of people like Family Guy who work around the clock to come up with agreements at 1:00 am in the morning after a Friday night of negotiations. I ask my fellow peers to temper their responses. Management was not perfect in these negotiations, but neither were we.
Hawkered

Out!
And good riddance....So entertaining though...:laugh:...LMFAO at YOU !!!

Gulfstream 200 said:
NBAA average for equipment....aka low for the area.

but still a great job.

Gulfstream 200, I can't take my eyes off of your avatar. Please tell me that is a self portrait, cause I think I know you. Were you in SFO the night of 10/8 and the morning of 10/9?

Latest resources

Back