Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkered
This vehicle of coimmunication has proved invaluable in tempering some of the hostility that resulted from our long negotiations over the last four and a half years. The time has come for me to move on and leave the pacification to other cool heads.

Yes, time to go back to the IBT office and not "play" angry netjets pilot

To all the people that posted that weren't at NJA/NJI.

Some of you had some good things to say, some of you are obviously threatened by the industry behemoth that is now NJA. The factory moves at 500 mph...move with the speed of the industry, or you will be meeting your new replacements soon!

OMG... I think I just broke a rib:laugh:
...And here I always thought RAYTHEON was "the factory"...silly me! The only "behemoth" is the IBT expense account, courtesy of the netjets pilots

To those that want to come to NJA.

www.netjets.com

:laugh: Oh gahd... No more, please stop :laugh:

Sincerely,

Hawkered

Out!

Voice Of Reason said:
As they say... "buh-bye" now...good luck screwing over the next group of pilots. :smash:

Right on the money...and funny! I thought I was the only one that saw Hawkered was nothing more than a union shill flacking for the Teamsters. He showed up in September 2004 and immediately started trying to foment discontent in the NJA pilot group. Notice that none of the line pilots knew him; they thought he must have been a converted management type. Good job "outing" him.

We never saw "Hawkered" as a real union pilot. Most of our screen names on flightinfo are pretty well known in our own ranks and he never fit the bill. 239 posts since last September when things got contentious. Most of them leaning ever so slightly toward the pilots as being unreasonable, the Teamsters as being untrustworthy, la la la.

Sorry Hawkered. We never bought it.

Last edited:
Grizz said:
We never saw "Hawkered" as a real union pilot. Most of our screen names on flightinfo are pretty well known in our own ranks and he never fit the bill. 239 posts since last September when things got contentious. Most of them leaning ever so slightly toward the pilots as being unreasonable, the Teamsters as being untrustworthy, la la la.

Sorry Hawkered. We never bought it.

I agree. We ain't buying it. With post like this:

Originally posted by Hawkered:

I want to thank the negotiating team, the MEC, the support of our fellow pilots and yes...even Family Guy.

Family Guy put endless hours in on the board, providing a balance between the points of view that were being expressed. He did it late into the night and showed us all that there really are people in management that are devoted to a successful turn of events.

His posts ran 2:1 for the company. Now that the tide is slowly going out on this TA, I bet we see more activity from the moles on this board. I have missed them so! :)

Ultra Grump said:

Now that the initial euphoria has worn off, people are actually reading the TA and finding some faults. Not saying it's not going to pass, but I think there will be a sizable no vote. Mark my words, if the tide really starts to turn against the TA, you will see the return of the mysteriously absent mole men.

Latest resources

Back