• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My favorate thing to say on the radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The same guy in IAH that says "jetlincon" for coex also calls 737's hoovers. He calls the 737-800 a super hoover and a 737-900 a super-duper-hoover. Rumor has it when quaried why he says, " because they suck". Funny shat!

Apparently He calls coex jetlincon because, "Lincon is the Best automobile, and Jetlink is the best regional airline"

Guess he's never driven a Benz!!!!!!!

My votes go for the super cool guy in the tower at FLL, reminds me of the ladies man on SNL. My second goes for Stephanie in the tower at ADS, both people a true pleasure to deal with.

ClassG said:
Now, I won't say WHO said it, but this really did happen.
In Denver. (where the controllers are always cool.)
Right about the time everyone was quoting from "Meet the Parents."

Denver: "Lakes Air, you're following an F100, two mile final, for runway 36R"

Lakes: "Uh, yep, got the Fokker in sight. Aaaand I believe that's Martha flying it today. HMM, whatever, we're following that Martha flying Fokker."

Pause

Denver: "Are you a pothead, Fokker? HMM,whatever, Lakes Air cleared for the visual runway 36R behind Martha and her Fokker."

I Swear.

LOL.
Too funny

And dont forget - PHX has a blonde in the tower nicknamed "bubbles."

God forbid she works ground and has a bad day - it gets all AFU

The same guy in IAH that says "jetlincon" for coex also calls 737's hoovers. He calls the 737-800 a super hoover and a 737-900 a super-duper-hoover. Rumor has it when quaried why he says, " because they suck". Funny shat!

haha, that is true, right after he called out our "jetlicoln" traffic he said " and you got one of dem stretch 737 super-duper-hoover's", only i thought he called it a "super-duper-pooper" and really didn't know how to respond except "traffic in sight"

flyhi

I was landing in College Station, TX one day. Instead of telling me to take the reverse high-speed, I was told to take the Aggie high-speed.

I once heard the girl at Addison, TX reading the ATIS and she described a crane near the airport as "a crane on the north end of the airport standing 85 feet ERECT!" in her sexiest 900 voice. Everyone was laughiing as they were reporting that they had the current ATIS.

Absolutely hilarious!!!

I once heard the girl at Addison, TX reading the ATIS and she described a crane near the airport as "a crane on the north end of the airport standing 85 feet ERECT!" in her sexiest 900 voice. Everyone was laughiing as they were reporting that they had the current ATIS.

Yeah I fly out of there all the time, is it just me or does she sound really cute....anyone happen to have her number??

Heard this one sitting on the ground at ADS waiting for takeoff

Controller: Citation xx, its gonna be a while for takeoff, how long can you wait?

Citation: Well, ma'am, I could sit here and listen to the sound of your voice all day...

She was giggling for about the next five minutes during all her calls...I wish I could hit on controllers like that....sigh...

Latest resources

Back