• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My favorate thing to say on the radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Toledo approach...late night...y'all know who I'm talkin' 'bout.

Oh yeah! I get all flustered everytime I try to talk to her on the radio. Gotta be THE sexiest voice I've ever heard. And she'll play along with pretty much anything.:D

Go visit some of the ATC Centers and Control Towers if you really think those chicks look as good as they sound.

Believe me, it's just like the 900 numbers. They sound good enough to eat, but usually look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Either that, or they're kinda cute but need to start climbing the stairs to the tower instead of taking the FAA elevator all the time.

(I just know I'm gonna get some crap for this, but it's been my experience....._)

Still,.... it's fun to dream.

And another thing you can say when the controller calls out the Fokker at your 3 o'clock and low:

"Ahh, yep, Got the Fokker, (Say this slow) B-LOW ME, to the right"

That's always fun.

ADS

AHPilot said:
Yeah I fly out of there all the time, is it just me or does she sound really cute....anyone happen to have her number??

Heard this one sitting on the ground at ADS waiting for takeoff

Controller: Citation xx, its gonna be a while for takeoff, how long can you wait?

Citation: Well, ma'am, I could sit here and listen to the sound of your voice all day...

She was giggling for about the next five minutes during all her calls...I wish I could hit on controllers like that....sigh...

I wondered if I'd see a post about her. That was Michelle... she is in Tulsa now. Cute, blond... :)

LR25:

Yes, the guy in Tampa approach has the coolest voice... just the way he says stuff on the radio... he'll talk really quick and then really slow... i always enjoy listening

Re: ADS

TXCAP4228 said:
I wondered if I'd see a post about her. That was Michelle... she is in Tulsa now. Cute, blond... :)

Coming soon from Playboy, the people that brought you the women of Enron, the women of air traffic control.

hehe

CLT apch

Anyone else here ever talk to the guy on CLT apch that sounds like an evangelist? He's hilarious when he gets wound up.

I'll second the crew at TPA (with the exception of one). I thought his name was Billy. Oh well, doesn't matter.

My favorite thing is when I check on with the ATIS and it's J, I'll say "Good evening XXX approach, Starcheck XXX 6,000 and I have Juliet <pause> and I think she likes it.

That's my original and if anyone else does that, I have the copyrights! :D

Heard on Boston Clearance when ATIS information was "D"

Pilot (in southern accent): Boston Clearance, Airline 5208, going to XYZ with information Dixie.

ATC: Information Dixie?

Pilot: Yeah, because in Boston and down south nobody likes Yankees.

ATC: Chuckles and says, Can't argue with you on that one.

This happend to me on my first solo IFR flight after my checkride:

ATC: 6033H advise when you have Craig's ATIS.
ME: 6033H has Craig's Whiskey.
ATC: Is that straight or on the rocks.

I didn't realize what I said until I was on the ground..

I wondered if I'd see a post about her. That was Michelle... she is in Tulsa now. Cute, blond...

Cute? Blond? I like what I hear. Tulsa...whats that like an hour and a half flight...

Let me know if she's single....:D

Latest resources

Back