• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uncalled For

John2375 said:
How'bout you remember go to Hell a**hole
While I more or less agree with your thoughts about the subject at hand, this is not constructive.

My final post on the subject also (well, maybe). If I lived near where this program was offered, I'd jump on it. Why? Because I want to. Free country. I have a great idea for those that don't like the concept: DON'T DO IT. Pretty simple, huh?

Hey e,
I agree, PFT is no good. But you keep slamming the "cheap multi time" in Texas when you have no idea about what they are even selling. If you really want to know about what goes on down there, PM me and I will fill you in on the real operation.

Call it whatever you want

LSU Fan said:
Hey e,
I agree, PFT is no good. But you keep slamming the "cheap multi time" in Texas when you have no idea about what they are even selling. If you really want to know about what goes on down there, PM me and I will fill you in on the real operation.

"Cheap multi time" anywhere is what I'm "slamming"! See the link to KeySlime? That's NOT in Texas. Cheap multi time is an oxymoron. :nuts:

I'm not going to bang my head on the PFT wall anymore. Like I said before...

ePilot22 said:
If anyone has a problem with this or any form of paying for training, work or even fuel post it in the CARGO, REGIONAL or MAJOR forum and defend it there! I bet you won't!!! Come on, post a thread "I'm going to build my multi time by PFT" or "PFT it's for me!"

If you are paying to TRAIN or WORK then tell it to the pilots in the above mentioned boards.

I'm NOT interested in PFT, PFW or PFF!

gfvalvo said:
I have a great idea for those that don't like the concept: DON'T DO IT. Pretty simple, huh?

I have a great idea for the people that DO like the concept: DON'T DO IT! Just as simple!:D

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want another rationaliaztion of what they do in Texas.

eP.

Last edited:
It's not a rationalization. It is an invitation to you, from me, to get first hand FACTS about what goes on in Texas so that your future posts on that particular operation will actually be somewhat on target.

ePilot22 said:
" have a great idea for the people that DO like the concept: DON'T DO IT! Just as simple!:D
Despite this flawless piece of logic, you haven’t convinced me.:rolleyes:
Oh well, to each his own. Good luck with your chosen career path, hope it works out for you.

Lilah said:
We ALL pay to work. We pay with our time and the training we do to get the job in the first place, you included. If your flight school needed MEIs so bad, why didn't they pay to train you?

epilot22,

You never answered this question.

SWA is a major employer who has been accused of supporting PFT as well, but there's a long line of experienced professionals just waiting for an interview there. Where does one draw the line?

It's been discouraging to see this thread slide from an exchange of logical arguements on both sides , to a vulgar barrage of name calling.

I think the supply of pilots simply exceeds the demand, and the wages, QOL, and lifestyle reflect this.

If the readers in Regionals, Majors, and Freight want to contribute, they are free to do so.

Respectfully,

Lilah

PS. imacdog, are you into scale acro? I used to build scale planes...

Lilah, yes that's where the imac part comes from. Good catch.

Keep trying, maybe next time.

LSU Fan said:
It is an invitation to you, from me, to get first hand FACTS about what goes on in Texas so that your future posts on that particular operation will actually be somewhat on target.

Here's an invitation, POST YOUR FACTS HERE. Why PM? Don't answer that question, just post your first hand knowledge.

gfvalvo said:
Despite this flawless piece of logic, you haven’t convinced me.

Yeah, well my life's work won't be complete then. Darn! :rolleyes: And by the way Spock, you didn't present an argument. Your one line zingers like "not my problem" and "Free Country" really are great insights into a shallow mind, thanks.

Lilah said:
If your flight school needed MEIs so bad, why didn't they pay to train you?

Where did I say my flight school NEEDED MEIs? Here it is again, why are words I didn't say being put into questions that I'm not going to answer? :confused:

Lilah said:
It's been discouraging to see this thread slide from an exchange of logical arguements on both sides , to a vulgar barrage of name calling.

We are after all only human. Emotions can do that to people. It's great that you are such an model of self control! :)

Lilah said:
I think the supply of pilots simply exceeds the demand, and the wages, QOL, and lifestyle reflect this.

Yeah and I hear about lawyers PAYING to gain experience in a courtrooms all the time. Seems they have the same problem too.

Lilah said:
If the readers in Regionals, Majors, and Freight want to contribute, they are free to do so.

Great! But that wasn't my point.

eP.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back