• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marty, Haven't voted yet...still thinking what to do but close to doing 1,3,2...4...3...5...11. Spoke to a bunch of friends this morning getting their input.

Press 4,press 4, press (who Cares), Press 3, Press1,Press6, Press 7. And get a contract. Anything else is just ignorance. Oh wait. Its the East, I forgot. They like getting paid Mesa wages. Continue on

Press 1 press 3 press 2 press 2 press 2 press 3 press 8

M

You really voted for the knitting granny??? 500 grievances backlogged and you vote for her. She is a moron and has no place being in there.

East vs. West B.S. asside. Think before you vote on this one. Your Career could count on it. I sure as hell would not want that old bag of bones defending me in a section 19 case.

Come on Gup, Have you not heard of the average age of the pilot group ? Lucky they are not voting via the telegraph. BallotPoint is available but I think only the 3rd list folks know how to use it.

You really voted for the knitting granny??? 500 grievances backlogged and you vote for her. She is a moron and has no place being in there.

East vs. West B.S. asside. Think before you vote on this one. Your Career could count on it. I sure as hell would not want that old bag of bones defending me in a section 19 case.

I just pretended to vote. I fly for Gulfstream intl.
B 1900 f/o ATP. SIC 1900

M

...... I do not know about you guys, but I work for money, not status....

Ok, since it's not about status (ie. 330 CA seat), you would be fine with a DOH list that let's you maintain your current position with a nice payraise and QOL improvements??

Ok, since it's not about status (ie. 330 CA seat), you would be fine with a DOH list that let's you maintain your current position with a nice payraise and QOL improvements??

Sorry, no Mulligans. Nice pay raise and QOL improvements? Obviously, you haven't read what your NAC has already TA'ed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back