Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey B-atch

plenty to worry about if the turnout on the east is too low - lets say for example that 85% of the eligible phx westicles vote for "their guy" and the east has a low turnout and splinters the votes for the east'holes - it is entirely possible that one of the westicles gets 50.1 percent - which would then negate the need for a run- off of the top two vote getters.

Metrojet

My vote is in.

...Even if Fergi becomes prez, he will be a lame duck president. No one on the east will support HIS efforts.

Last edited:
Press 1 press 3 press 2 press 2 press 2 press 3 press 8

M

Yep and we do not need the west. Let us stay separate. Problem solved.

M

I think some people are getting nervous...

For the easties who aren't on the fringe, if E.F. wins you will get a contract to vote on, wow scary. If you don't like it, vote no keep LOA 93 or if E.F. doesn't produce recall him! Otherwise vote USAPA/LOA93 get paid less than Allegiant! Seems simple.

I love your pic of C.B
So funny

M

There's a BIGGER driving force behind all this. Bigger than USAPA, AOL, the Nic ,East/West, blah, blah. Its in play, just watch closely.
The interested party does not care about issues with a flawed sli award. They will impose their will AT ALL COST. To see a worthwhile transaction come to fruition.

On that point, only a fool would disagree.

But oh well I'm just an easthole, what do I know......

The bating and name calling in both directions is well beyond stale. We've been doing it for so long that it's become a case of, "well HE started it". While we may vehemently disagree on our positions, it's embarrassing that we can't be big boys and girls and at least publicly act respectful to each other. I've had a few PM discussions with a handful of individuals on the opposite side of the fence and sincerely appreciated the civility. At the end, we agreed on a few things and just agreed to disagree on a few others.

There are some really smart people on both sides of the table. Imagine what they could accomplish if they were on the same side.

...Even if Fergi becomes prez, he will be a lame duck president. No one on the east will support HIS efforts.

That is an unfortunate possibility. I'd like to believe our fellow pilots wouldn't be so obtusely shortsighted.

Last edited:
You'll need each other once the judge rules. Until then any officers you elect will be lame ducks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back