Most Challenging Regional Aircraft??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tram said:
Hehe.. We still have the JunkStream song on the wall in our crewroom..

The song tells it how it is..

There was a copy posted in STL. Must have been taken down along with the beer posters and mini urinal.

The mini urinal is gone, but the song is still here in STL.. :)

Yeh, Colgan guys make better pay, but our planes don't fall apart near as much.. :)

I always heard Mr. Rogers had a biigg secret... I guess that's it... :D

Tram said:
The mini urinal is gone, but the song is still here in STL.. :)

Yeh, Colgan guys make better pay, but our planes don't fall apart near as much.. :)

I think I spewed coffee the first time I saw the paper urinal on the post. Someone had even put an altoid in it to look like a deodorant cake. How about the little minature outhouse and Cartman above the mailboxes?

The song? It better stay up on that wall!!! I didn't write it but I did what I could to revive it!

The Jetstream 31/super31/32/3100/3201 (it was such a biatch they didn't even know what to call it!) has my vote...

The metro was pretty close to the jball from what I've heard-just flew the jetstream...oh my that biatch...I wonder if I would live if I tried to fly one now! You guys in the turbo props...if you make it right to a real (as opposed to a regional) jet you will just not know what to do when you get done with 7 and a half hours of flying in one leg and not feel all dehydrated and sticky and malnurished and exhausted and like you need to go to the Emergency Room and be treated for heatstroke or hypothermia depending on the season!

I never fully realized how screwed up it was to be doing that crap flying hot or cold all of the time eight legs IFR and you do it so much you start to think it's normal and don't know how tired you are...

Till you aren't doing it any more!

Last edited:
Yeh... Hopefully we'll get out soon enough.. :)

The Saab can be a real bear to fly with the GPU still hooked up at V1...

In all seriousness, what is the deal with the F'ed up nosewheel steering system on the San Antonio Sewer Tube? Can someone please explain that?

Latest resources

Back