Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
I went to College in Utah so I learned a thing or two about Mormons. One thing I noticed is they all seems to enjoy playing Frisbee. I lived with about 15 different roommates while in school and I think every one of them enjoyed a good Frisbee afternoon. :)

So now I’m back in Tejas; and who lives right below me in my apartment complex? Four missionaries! Now I’m not really going to complain about them, probably some of the best neighbors you could ask for, very quiet. But they too enjoy playing Frisbee in the parking lot. What’s with this pattern I’m seeing? Is this a required ritual of their religion? :confused:

Concerned Citizen,

TA :)

Dude, Ultimate Frisbee is extremely popular on college campuses nationwide.

Beechnut

It reminds them of the flying saucers that dropped them off here.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Thanks, I needed that!

Ditto... First time I have literally "LOL'd" from something I read here in forever!

i've dated two mormons in my life. i consider myself an expert :)

i hate to offend anyone...but i will.

mormons are f*cking goobers. they live a completely sheltered life and never really learn how to have fun. it's almost like they live in some kind of dreamland.

my first mormon was in high school. she was pretty cool. she drank cokes, watched R rated movies, and loved to...umm. nevermind. anyway, she was great while she lasted. :D

my second mormon, i met last year in the providence airport. we were both on a crap air flight to nantucket. we started talking and hit it off pretty well. she was cute.

anyway, i get her number and we start seeing each other. then i find out she's a mormon. never make that mistake again. she sucked. wouldn't watch any R rated movies with me. i brought her a nantucket nectars blueberry tea. wouldn't drink it. doesn't drink caffeine. she was 21, a f*cking adult.

anyway, now she's on a mission in some other country. good riddence. :D

i'm sure i've offended someone. :rolleyes:

oh christ. the ones they have to wear after they get married in the temple? don't get me started. that's just beyond words.

never will i be in a religion....well that's a statement in itself.

anyway, never will i be in a religion that requires me to wear "garments" after a temple wedding. that's f*cking rediculous.

Latest resources

Back