• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More TSA BS!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Supposedly this is the new policy but in typical TSA form, about 10% of airports Ive been to are even following this policy. This policy is a joke and if enough people speak up on how stupid this is, it will get dropped.

Its called a "Hands-on" ID check. The DOD has used this for years...prolly just made its way over to the TSA somehow.

All of this TSA rigamarole is pure horsesh!t.

all Osama has to do is recruit a radical mom with her newborn. She disguises the bomb as a bottle of baby formula.

Hundreds perish, after trillions of man hours and millions of dollars wasted with the ridiculous "zip-top bag" and "no bottled water" policy that is currently in effect. The current secuity policy is laughable and embarrasing. The only people penalized are law-abiding folks.

Terrorists can breach this silliness any time they want.

Go TSA!!!

Its called a "Hands-on" ID check. The DOD has used this for years...prolly just made its way over to the TSA somehow.

I've seen the "hands-on" check at a non-DOD Gov't agency where all they do is touch the ID to fill that square. I feel safer already....

You could always do the ID equivilent of the "stinky palm"

Nu

I'm more worried about the opposite. The TSA agent now has to physically check every ID, from every sicko, non-hand-washing yokel who goes through security, which means that anything on THEIR ID's are now on YOUR ID. Great, one more thing to disinfect. :puke:

Be careful not to forget your ID when you go through security. Yet another potential headache.

How long did it take for the rampers to get a pass around security?........ALPA cant use their PAC?
Excuses - thats all ALPA can give, What happened to "takeing it back"...its all for show and you think its because we cant fund a PAC.......

Let me see, I can get arond security at my domicile in ATL by using the employee bus, just like a ramper.

Now I don't think that same ramper can get around security in CVG if he comes to the airport from the hotel now can he?

Well I don't think it's all show. Can you use an off line jumpseat? Were you able to after 9-11.

Yes things take time when you are dealing with a beauracracy and yes it doesn't help that 86% of ALPA pilots are too lazy, cheap or stupid to fund their own political action committee.

It always amuses me how the pilots that are least involved are also the biggest whiners and complainers.

Yes things take time when you are dealing with a beauracracy and yes it doesn't help that 86% of ALPA pilots are too lazy, cheap or stupid to fund their own political action committee.

WWII took less time.....
Age 65 took what a week after they put the bums rush on it what PAC was that?
Crew members are treated as suspects funding PACs has nothing to do with it.

A national union with a political hack mentality instead of a serve the workers mission is the reason....

I have yet to have a TSA agent physically take my ID at my base airport. Since they apparently can violate me for not inspecting my airplane as they say I should, does that me we can violate them for not inspecting our IDs as they say they should? For some reason, I doubt it.

Umm You still have to go through security whether you are a crew member or not. So if you wanted to forge documest you could either forge a peice of plastice with a holigram in it or a small piece of construction paper called a boarding pass.

Latest resources

Back