• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More planes for ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who really gives a flying shirt about how much PBS costs per month. Go study your OM or something useful

Looks like our Flightline PBS days are numbered. This situation looks like a clear message from management to the ASA MEC to either let Flightline PBS go or else.

My how the tables have turned.....

Looks like our Flightline PBS days are numbered. This situation looks like a clear message from management to the ASA MEC to either let Flightline PBS go or else.

Or it could be a way for management to utilize a pilot group, whose flying is slated to shrink, to fly another aircraft type for another mainline partner at a "competitive" rate amidst a regional pilot shortage.

The PBS sky is not falling.

Or it could be a way for management to utilize a pilot group, whose flying is slated to shrink, to fly another aircraft type for another mainline partner at a "competitive" rate amidst a regional pilot shortage.

The PBS sky is not falling.

Or maybe it's for 100 MRJs!;)

Well, I took that memo to be shot across the bow of Lxjt to get in line or "you'll be left out of any future growth opportunities and you will wither and die"....but I suppose it could be that our management hates our pbs......nah....

You're a LASA pilot. Why don't you ask your people?

Let me be pragmatic, Nevets. There is no number I could quote on here that you would actually believe. Also, if legacyExpressjet and ASA MECs did its diligence, that would already have been determined.

Well, I took that memo to be shot across the bow of Lxjt to get in line or "you'll be left out of any future growth opportunities and you will wither and die"....but I suppose it could be that our management hates our pbs......nah....

Yup!!!

Someone help me out, but if they're bidding on the Embraer side, wouldnt that imply they can have a cheaper cost? Or at least negotiating for a cheaper cost? Why go through the world of bidding a more expensive product? This is not a warning to the Embraer brothers to get in line, this is a warning to all that they're not waiting for the pilots to bid on new flying.

Latest resources

Back