• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More planes for ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm 32, lol and would imagine I'm one of the "30" guys he speaks of. I would imagine he is referring to the XJT MEC, Scheduling Com & Neg com

What about the part that the total UNITED Xpress fleet has to be reduced by about 130 aircraft? So, if this is the case, where will those planes come from?

That only happens IF they increase the number of 76 seat aircraft above 153 BUT that can only happen IF UAL buys 100 seat aircraft BUT that cannot START to happen until 2016. Also, right now UAL has about thirty-five "76 seat" aircraft and that cannot increase until 2014.

Last edited:
Hey I got an idea. Let's cap the CA payscale at 8 years and raise the FO payscale 25%.

You know. In order to stay competitive.

How much money would have to be invested for smartPref to be implemented?

I don't know but it's already been used last month for the EWR base. So some of the implementation cost has already been paid for by the company.

How much money would have to be invested for smartPref to be implemented?

Other than the cost for 3 of us to be offline to do this work....zero. Which one of us would be offline for the merger stuff anyway. Crewing solutions has been baring the costs of this for the last 12-18 months. The company hasn't paid them a cent yet.

Latest resources

Back