• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More info from AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to keep doing this but as I said before, everything pends confirmation. I got the actual "budgeted" numbers from the origional guy himself. He admitted he read it wrong and said there are 64 upgrades between Jan and Mar. But he also said we need alot of hiring and upgrading if we want to stay above water.

avro,

thanks, that explains it better. Hopefully hiring continues, as I can't go any lower on the reserve f/o list..

~wheelsup

I'm all about this airline, crew bases are dca, norfolk, and phl correct? All three being a reasonable drive.... ok back to cfiing for another 2 years.

Im right behind you kaudbron. AWAC seems like the perfect place to work and I cant wait until I get my call In january for my Interview.
In the mean time....I need some students :(

If anyone can make it to the Air-Inc fair this weekend in ATL AWAC will be there for you to personally hand over a resume and get your point across.

I had my interview on the 20 of last month. Did not make it. There were 6 of us and only 1 did. Pat Dole said that many pilots are quiting because they do not want to move. Not necessarly moving to another airline, some are getting jobs with local charter companies and some getting out all together. I don't care what anyone says, AWAC is one of the best regional carrier to work for. Their second year pay for the BAE146 was even higher than Comair! Even if you compare their pay for all years, they are right there on top. The people that interviewed me were great to say the least. And according to Pat, they went for 4 years without any grievances. That speaks volumes to me. If you get a job with them, consider yourself lucky, they need pilots badly, but it seems like they are also selective. I am really bumed out that I did not make it, it is truly a great company to work for. I did very well on both the interview and the sim. Don't really know why I did not make it.

B777 said:
I had my interview on the 20 of last month. Did not make it. There were 6 of us and only 1 did. Pat Dole said that many pilots are quiting because they do not want to move. Not necessarly moving to another airline, some are getting jobs with local charter companies and some getting out all together. I don't care what anyone says, AWAC is one of the best regional carrier to work for. Their second year pay for the BAE146 was even higher than Comair! Even if you compare their pay for all years, they are right there on top. The people that interviewed me were great to say the least. And according to Pat, they went for 4 years without any grievances. That speaks volumes to me. If you get a job with them, consider yourself lucky, they need pilots badly, but it seems like they are also selective. I am really bumed out that I did not make it, it is truly a great company to work for. I did very well on both the interview and the sim. Don't really know why I did not make it.

Try again in 6 months the hiring is going to increase thats for sure.

Victor Meldrew said:
If anyone can make it to the Air-Inc fair this weekend in ATL AWAC will be there for you to personally hand over a resume and get your point across.

I guess that means I can't call in sick so I can go there to find another job. Rats!

Victor Meldrew said:

I just heard that AWAC will also be doing pre-lim interviews at ATL now. Believe Capt. Pat Doyle and HR reps are attending.

Latest resources

Back