More info from AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
logolight said:
Just found out, no interviews in December because of holidays. Interviews will resume in January.

Just got a call for an interview date.... Late november or early December... take your choice.

There's a class starting December 5th. The schedule is a little different because they are giving a week off for x-mas and new year.

Atccfi said:
Just got a call for an interview date.... Late november or early December... take your choice.

How long was your wait from sending your resume to phone call? I sent mine in about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

it took awhile

It took awhile for them to call me back at first, but once I set in an updated one with 121 experience I got a call in a week. they are really busy right now i guess

I was just in the interview w/ GANGDEV. I'm glad that I made the cut. Us 2 were the only two that made it. They are having a Dec class. Which works out great 'cause I can go home for the holidays. I can't wait to start.

joepilot29 said:
How long was your wait from sending your resume to phone call? I sent mine in about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

I went to the interview session in Memphis and then finally got a call. Before that I had sent it in a few times over a strectch of about 6 months. Best of luck.

I just sent in my resume a few days ago. So far I have seen nothing on the company website about future information sessions throughout the US. Any new info on where they will be next? Or just sit back and relax and keep sending them the resume?

Thank you

Latest resources

Back