Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ignorance

RJP said:
Vanman, flynhawaiian767, Haole and now p38lover? You might want to consider spending more time outside the trailer.

actually i am not related to any of them. but after reading your posts it seems that you may have created them yourself so you could vent on "airlines" that are smaller than you. do a little investigation first in your single wide hut

p38lover said:
actually i am not related to any of them. but after reading your posts it seems that you may have created them yourself so you could vent on "airlines" that are smaller than you. do a little investigation first in your single wide hut
Uh......sure. "I've been reading your posts as a 'guest' for months now and decided that it's time I stood up for the little guy." Puleeeeze.

p38lover said:

quick.. log in with another account and give yourself some support!

oh man. this whole time i thought flynhawaiian767 was vanman's friend. i didnt realize they were the same person. that makes the story even more sad... vanman has no friends, he has to create alter ego accounts to substitute for real friends.

Regarding statements about people needing to move on and get over it. When a company or an individual takes such pleasure in making others miserable, I think sometimes you do tend to harbor some resentment, I would consider that normal. When you burn a lot of bridges, you end up with a lot of people who don’t care much for you. It’s like how they say that when a customer has a bad experience they spread the word and have every right to, obviously poor business ethics and mistreatment of employees by PW isn’t an isolated incident or there wouldn’t be 6 pages of posts on this thread.

dash8driver said:
quick.. log in with another account and give yourself some support!

oh man. this whole time i thought flynhawaiian767 was vanman's friend. i didnt realize they were the same person. that makes the story even more sad... vanman has no friends, he has to create alter ego accounts to substitute for real friends.

ohhh you must mean what you are doing between the RJP and dash8driver accounts?

dash8driver said:
that makes the story even more sad... vanman has no friends, he has to create alter ego accounts to substitute for real friends.
Half a dozen alter-egos, six "friends" on myspace.com and $4.39 will get him a grande mocha frap at Starbucks OGG. But wait, it's sooooo far from the CAT and you have to sneak through a whole slew of Wackenhuts. Guess he'll be making coffee in the trailer for his only real friend. Big GK.

p38lover said:
ohhh you must mean what you are doing between the RJP and dash8driver accounts?
As you know, it takes a couple of seconds to log off as me and log-in as d8d. Or maybe I have two completely different laptops running both IDs at the same time? Think of the possibilities! Muwahahahahah........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back