More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJP said:
As you know, it takes a couple of seconds to log off as me and log-in as d8d. Or maybe I have two completely different laptops running both IDs at the same time? Think of the possibilities! Muwahahahahah........

lets just hope that he doesnt figure out that we're also hugh jorgan, der kommisar, mdanno808, dan roman, hal, freight dog, etc...

...oh sh!t! i gave it away!

shh.. maybe he wont notice...

zal08 said:
Regarding statements about people needing to move on and get over it. When a company or an individual takes such pleasure in making others miserable, I think sometimes you do tend to harbor some resentment, I would consider that normal. When you burn a lot of bridges, you end up with a lot of people who don’t care much for you. It’s like how they say that when a customer has a bad experience they spread the word and have every right to, obviously poor business ethics and mistreatment of employees by PW isn’t an isolated incident or there wouldn’t be 6 pages of posts on this thread.

After posting this I realized - wait, this is exactly what PW is doing but in a much larger way - going to the media, spreading the word, not really getting over it. If only there could be a character trial for GK, he would be hard pressed to find anyone willing to say things that make him sound like a good strong and respected businessman or even citizen.

is that really you in your profile pic?

Bernie Barker said:
Or hit you in the butt...

good one. lol

you should be careful cause u will start getting alot of private emails from the guys on this post with your profile pic!

RJP said:
Half a dozen alter-egos, six "friends" on myspace.com and $4.39 will get him a grande mocha frap at Starbucks OGG. But wait, it's sooooo far from the CAT and you have to sneak through a whole slew of Wackenhuts. Guess he'll be making coffee in the trailer for his only real friend. Big GK.
Hahahaha

p38lover said:

Quick! Make another screen name and post more of our pics. I'll even save you the trouble and post my own link since you hadn't posted it in a couple hours already. http://www.myspace.com/airbeast

OH...NEXT time you may want delete your token out of the link so when I follow it without being logged in it doesn't ask if I want sign up and be your myspace freind since you referred me. But here I'll help you out with the popularity problem. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=29476765&imageID=228605093&Mytoken=1023D6DD-148A-11AE-F8A2FD4534E6A2B834617390

F**king freak...

mdanno808 said:
I don't recall ever posting regarding the koolaid drinking, but I could be wrong. Either way, I didn't mean for it to amuse you. I meant to post a question for you to answer which is: Are you just trying to wind people up, or are you really that proud of your job? As far as the flying at Mesa, I can assure you I won't (and believe me, flying a jet based at home sounds mighty good compared to the crap schedule I'm flying). Will you?

BTW, speaking of pensions, and benefits, how much is in your A fund? Oh, you don't have one? How about your B fund? What! No B fund? Well, at least you get to fly a cool, shiny jet. Wait...oh my bad. They do pay you cash don't they? If not, just keep that video camera and pawn it.

Ive said this before, but maybe some didnt see it or dont believe it. VANMAN IS THE BIG GK..and I mean BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Trust me. Dont even bother answering his comments. He enjoys provoking things. That is his life, nothing else. Ask any former or current employee.

Oh, and one more thing. A WP pilot just told me that a fueler in ITO told him some info. I guess the CP/DO/VP (whatever) at PW told him that they might not be flying into ITO much longer. Flights have already been cut and I guess people rather have their bags handled by ramp than have "instant" baggage claim (grab your own bag after you deplane and hike with it from the far end of the ramp).Guess his airline is not so profitable as he would like everyone to think. If it wasnt for EAS, he wouldn't be able to afford that nice new "trailer" of his.

FLYN4LVE said:
Ive said this before, but maybe some didnt see it or dont believe it. VANMAN IS THE BIG GK..and I mean BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Trust me. Dont even bother answering his comments. He enjoys provoking things. That is his life, nothing else. Ask any former or current employee.

that really sucks. for him! Here is a story which proves how much of a dikkhead GK is.

Back in the 80's there was an operator of Cessna 206's & Caravans on the North Ramp of Honolulu who flew cargo to every airport in Hawaii. Kaulapapa, Waimea-Kohala, Hilo, Kona, Maui, Lihue, Port Allen, Lanai, anywhere, anytime, the airline was booming. Hutch Air.

I was a fueler for this operation back then, I seem to remember this operator had problems at one time with the DOT at the OGG airport. They couldnt seem to find ramp space for Hutch to unload their cargo. The owner of Hutch found a way, without getting his ass kicked, without video cameras, without crying to the newspapers, without being Hawaii's most hated. It is no secret that Hawaiian and Aloha own the passenger and cargo inter-island market and Hawaii is very difficult (at best) for newcomers to break into the market. This was in the 80's when the local hui's were all still in full effect. The old school had not let out yet. If he worked it out with Maui back then, I have no sympathy for you in this day & age.

This old caravan operator actually grew his company and competed very sucessfully with Aloha for a few more good years until selling the company. The new owners cratered the operation four months later. All the pilots that flew for this operator loved him to this very day. Many of the pilots that got their first jobs with Hutch are now Captains at Aloha and Hawaiian. The old owner of Hutch is still around and some of his ex-employees have stayed lifelong friends with him. He is still welcomed by his ex-employees around Honolulu today as a decent businessman that treated his employees fairly.I have witnessed this firsthand.

I think it is safe to say that GK's pilots will never ever accept him like that. Neither will his business partners, neither will his customers, neither will his own children, neither will anybody. GK is an as$hole. He will always be one.

As I am fairly certain you are reading this mr. big GK... Do this island state a favor and pack it up and ship out. You have shamed yourself beyond redemption. You should just leave already. Nobody likes you and it isn't because of the aiplanes you fly.

Latest resources

Back