• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
geez guys! These aren't fun personal attacks, they're character assinations! Lighten up!

Guess our PW superhero and all his screen names is too afraid to even show himself on myspace now...

Why being a little bitch again and hiding when you thought it was ok to post my page all over the place?

I seem to recall (scenes from a brief history at PW) :)

"Tsunami 2, Center. You are cleared ILS 26 approach at Hana. Radar service terminated. report cancellation or missed with FSS(on one of those vfr days)"

Pilot: "hey mr. DM. The elevators on this here van are feel as if they are binding. there is a lot of pressure on the yoke"
DM: "you keep saying that. we checked it and it's within specs. now relax already"

turns out that at some time there were a few too many washers where there weren't supposed to be...

oh by the way, anyone remember the ol' poo pooing the stby alternator light incident?

downandwelded said:
"Tsunami 2, Center. You are cleared ILS 26 approach at Hana. Radar service terminated. report cancellation or missed with FSS(on one of those vfr days)"

Pilot: "hey mr. DM. The elevators on this here van are feel as if they are binding. there is a lot of pressure on the yoke"
DM: "you keep saying that. we checked it and it's within specs. now relax already"

turns out that at some time there were a few too many washers where there weren't supposed to be...

oh by the way, anyone remember the ol' poo pooing the stby alternator light incident?

Hey there downnwelded, kinda cold in the windy city these days?!? If you know any FX feeder pilots, ask them about the stby alt inop light (they fade in and out of view there too and the have, what, 275 vans?). It's a nuasince light and Cessna is trying to correct it.

BTW, why are you jumping into this fray? I thought that you left on "good terms"?

Employees

Hey, lets keep the DM and the employees out of this. As and outsider I can see that they are good people. I know the DM personally and would recommend him for any job. As far as regs go, PW is pretty clean, or covers up quite well and their maintenance is excellent. It isn't the employees that are bad, it's the management, which anyone can see. We all know that the management is corrupt and evil. But none of us would want to lose our jobs or be embarrassed because our boss was an evil SOB. So lets keep the personal attacks to the GK's and mabey the CP.

I must agree with the Busdriver here... now then, the previous DM... that is entirely another story.

And when did they put an ILS in Hana?

well now let's everyone breathe

sorry if i pissed you off skydiver. By the way, I'm in LA so i don't know if you have the right person.

I poked fun at myself as a pilot for accepting the ILS into Hana.

As far as the other comments go, I guess I shouldn't have said anything. they weren't meant as a personal attack but more like an example of bad communication. but it's not like they never happened, or did i dream of it? then again i know i dreamt the hana approach so who knows.

Finally, I had a great time in Maui. I was lucky not to stumble into tight situations--knowing virtually all the people that left or had to leave the company, and knowing taht virtually all of them were great people as far as I could see, I can't possibly imagine that I would have faired any better in the situations they found themselves in. so I really do consider myself lucky, in that sense, to have left "on good terms".

so see y'all later.

Latest resources

Back