• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More drama? 2nd run at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MCI, MKE, might not work well with the B6 structure but all of the LGA and DCA slots do. This includes flights from NY, DC, to DEN markets. The Hubs B6 has definately work better for wide body flying but some of the routes that F9 has would definately work well into the B6 system. Also all of the flying F9 does in and out of MCO. I personally don't want any part of anything that has to do with BB. I would much prefer an AA or SW merger. I would prefer an AA or SW staple to anything Brian Bedford related. That man is the Devil and nothing good from a pilots point of view comes from him. Plain and simple.

You currently work for Republic correct?? That means you work for BB. You talk like you work for Frontier and somehow want to go with F9 when it is separated, sold, or merged. Why do you think you would be part of a AA or SW merger/staple?

Given high fuel prices and increasing competition by SW/AT whatever happens with Frontier is going to have to happen sooner rather than later. We are entering the weakest quarters of the year and Rebublic is going to be bleeding badly. Frontier's current business plan just can't work battling two giants in Denver and trying to fight SW/AT in MKE. I don't know where they can go to make money, there's tough competition everywhere. BB is going to get desperate to get F9 off his books as quickly as possible. I feel bad for the Frontier employees, it's tough to have to wait for something to happen and not know what the outcome will be. Whatever happens I hope it works out for the employees. As this industry consolidates it's going to get tougher for smaller carriers to compete against the giants.

You currently work for Republic correct?? That means you work for BB. You talk like you work for Frontier and somehow want to go with F9 when it is separated, sold, or merged. Why do you think you would be part of a AA or SW merger/staple?

He's at Jetblue

He's at Jetblue

He just got hired at JetBlue. He previously was at Republic, and has constantly been a Frontier/FAPA basher.

In his previous posts, he suggests Frontier pilots should not go with the aircraft if F9 is sold. He claims that RAH pilots (from the IMSL list) should go with the aircraft if F9 is sold. What a tool.

He just got hired at JetBlue. He previously was at Republic, and has constantly been a Frontier/FAPA basher.

In his previous posts, he suggests Frontier pilots should not go with the aircraft if F9 is sold. He claims that RAH pilots (from the IMSL list) should go with the aircraft if F9 is sold. What a tool.

Gotcha:beer:

They are all Republic pilots now aren't they? Minus the fences, right? So wouldn't the furloughs happen in seniority order from the master Republic list?

Latest resources

Back