• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More drama? 2nd run at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Frontier employees took it up the butt in order to "Save the Animals" and this is the thanks they get?

Thanks Brian!
Gup

BB has a knack for doing this to his employee groups. He's Broke one day and places million dollar orders the next???

JetBlue could be suitor for Frontier Airlines, analyst says
Airline consultant Jay Sorensen said JetBlue Airways could be a potential buyer of Frontier Airlines. JetBlue and Frontier have similar fleets of aircraft, and Frontier serves markets such as Milwaukee and Kansas City that could allow JetBlue to expand. "Whoever might buy the airline may only do so to reduce competition or because they find some value in the pieces that are left," Sorensen said. American City Business Journals/Milwaukee/Milwaukee BizTalk (11/

B6/F9 is a horrible idea. Sure they both operate Busses and have LiveTV, but that is hardly a good reason to buy/merge. DEN, MKE, MCI hubs are useless for the B6 business model. B6/VX would make much more sense in my opinion.

B6/F9 is a horrible idea. Sure they both operate Busses and have LiveTV, but that is hardly a good reason to buy/merge. DEN, MKE, MCI hubs are useless for the B6 business model. B6/VX would make much more sense in my opinion.

Agree.

I hope management feels the same way. I think picking up frontier is a bad move.

It's not horrible. B6's biggest weakness is no domestic route structure. F9 would fix that. B6 wants to get into south America with bigger equipment. Where in the he'll is the feed? Right now it's nonexistent.

It's not horrible. B6's biggest weakness is no domestic route structure. F9 would fix that. B6 wants to get into south America with bigger equipment. Where in the he'll is the feed? Right now it's nonexistent.

I agree that there needs to be feed to support an international operation, but the network structure of F9 focuses on MKE/MCI/DEN hubbed operations. I dont believe those would be good choices as a launchpad for S. America ops.

Widebody hubs need to be placed in large metropolitan areas that can support a lot of O&D traffic, and at an airport large enough to handle a serious amount of connecting passenger traffic. B6 hubs are already well positioned for that widebody expansion.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back