• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More drama? 2nd run at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sell the Airbus fleet(Frontier) to B6 and republic signs a long term deal to fly E190's for jet blue. You heard it hear first.

According to B6 Scope RAH can only fly up to 10% of B6 ASM. That won't be very many 190's

According to B6 Scope RAH can only fly up to 10% of B6 ASM. That won't be very many 190's

For 2012 our projected split of B6 ASMs is approx 86% A320 and 14% E190. So RAH wouldnt be able to fly as many E190s as we do, but pretty damn close

Not to mention if they added all of the frontier airbus Im sure it would be around 10%.

Although I just dont see anyone really wanting a DEN and MKE hub.

I also can't imagine B6 management wanting to give any of there customers the RAH experience and have them think it is a B6 product. However 75 airbus' instead of 75 190's doesn't sound to bad.

Last edited:
If you say so.
Gup

Yeah, no kidding. If Alaska was interested in acquiring US Airways, I'd help load the stapler. Stapled to a good carrier is better than high seniority at a crappy one. Kinda like the worst major is better than the best regional.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I'd take a SWA staple over RAH any day of the week.

Yeah, no kidding. If Alaska was interested in acquiring US Airways, I'd help load the stapler. Stapled to a good carrier is better than high seniority at a crappy one. Kinda like the worst major is better than the best regional.

Hey hey hey, slow down just a little bit there. Alaska is a fine enough carrier, but no need to hang it out there like that. I wouldn't go quite that far.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back