• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More drama? 2nd run at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not horrible. B6's biggest weakness is no domestic route structure. F9 would fix that. B6 wants to get into south America with bigger equipment. Where in the he'll is the feed? Right now it's nonexistent.

MCI, MKE, might not work well with the B6 structure but all of the LGA and DCA slots do. This includes flights from NY, DC, to DEN markets. The Hubs B6 has definately work better for wide body flying but some of the routes that F9 has would definately work well into the B6 system. Also all of the flying F9 does in and out of MCO. I personally don't want any part of anything that has to do with BB. I would much prefer an AA or SW merger. I would prefer an AA or SW staple to anything Brian Bedford related. That man is the Devil and nothing good from a pilots point of view comes from him. Plain and simple.

If anything I would think it would be a slot/ assets move for B6. Shed the routes that are not profitable and keep the rest. Offer preferential interviews to F9 guys.

F9 has already said they are willing to sell off slots that they have at DCA/LGA. Why buy the whole cow when you can just buy a glass of milk for a fraction of the price?

There is a LGA/DCA slot auction that ends around Thanksgiving. If B6 doesnt get some good slots then I say they will look to F9 for some

F9 has already said they are willing to sell off slots that they have at DCA/LGA. Why buy the whole cow when you can just buy a glass of milk for a fraction of the price?

There is a LGA/DCA slot auction that ends around Thanksgiving. If B6 doesnt get some good slots then I say they will look to F9 for some

I like this scenario much more than ending up with F9. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Was BB at FSC a few months ago? I remember hearing something about it.

I like this scenario much more than ending up with F9. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

Was BB at FSC a few months ago? I remember hearing something about it.

I wouldnt be surprised. I've heard Dave tell a group of us that Frontier has been pitched to him over half a dozen times.

MCI, MKE, might not work well with the B6 structure but all of the LGA and DCA slots do. This includes flights from NY, DC, to DEN markets. The Hubs B6 has definately work better for wide body flying but some of the routes that F9 has would definately work well into the B6 system. Also all of the flying F9 does in and out of MCO. I personally don't want any part of anything that has to do with BB. I would much prefer an AA or SW merger. I would prefer an AA or SW staple to anything Brian Bedford related. That man is the Devil and nothing good from a pilots point of view comes from him. Plain and simple.

I'm guessing you would change your mind after an announcement was made.

I'd like to see us get some bases othe than the $hitty ones we have now. From a purely selfish standpoint.

I'm guessing you would change your mind after an announcement was made.

Hell no. I'd be dancing in the streets with an AA staple tomorrow. I'd be a widebody captain in 10-12 years at a legacy carrier. A WN staple would stagnate my career a bit but I'd get an immediate payraise and more base choices after a short wait.

I'd be super happy either way. I'm junior, so I could give a crap about a staple. I'll be at the bottom either way.

Latest resources

Back