• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Dates for ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joe, I love you man. And you're absolutely write (you like that one? Write?) I'm undereducated and completely ignorant to all issues. I'm not an ALPA cheerleader as you call it, but right now they are the only ones screaming for anything in my favor. (in the near future anyway) I'm sorry, except for the contract in 90 days with superior freakin everything. But, back to the point, you're right. Myself and most of the rest of my ignorant co-workers blindly follow anything ALPA tells us just because. It's amazing I can even dress myself. Guess that's why I wear a uniform! So, tell me what I should really do next, not something vague like putting ALPAs feat to the fire, but real stuff.....where too? And does anyone in the world besides you and LJ actually have a clue?

Did you read our scope proposal? What do you think of it? Prove me wrong..... It is a joke and does nothing to protect us.....

The vote will fail, and it really is irrelevant to our situation..... For some reason people think the whipsaw will stop if Skywest becomes ALPA.....
I hope that you are right joe. I just don't think they will vote it in. I jump seat on them everyweek and with the feeling I get from them, they just aren't ready for the union.

I wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption fellas. I fly with alot of folks who are tired of the status quo around skw. personnaly, I'm just gonna wait for the vote.

You ASAholes sure have alot of problems over there... What are you guys going to do when Skywest takes all of your airplanes?

We're going to have settled our contract by then. We'll have a scope clause to protect us. Then we'll push for a DOH merger and the Skywest pilots will get steamrolled since they'll have no representation. I hope you 3 year CRJ-900 captains enjoy being my FO. Tool.

We're going to have settled our contract by then. We'll have a scope clause to protect us. Then we'll push for a DOH merger and the Skywest pilots will get steamrolled since they'll have no representation. I hope you 3 year CRJ-900 captains enjoy being my FO. Tool.

Lame.

Really lame.

Please tell me you're kidding.

I think it is important to note that the NMB has NOT called for more negotiations. I'm not sure why Bryan LeBBQ stated such in his weekly update, but an ALPA rep that I talked to said this is merely a meeting. (probably to discuss future negotiations dates in 2 months)

Don't expect any negotiating to take place next week is all I'm saying.

It's a surprise to ALPA.... They said this was going to be it... A release was the only choice.... Oh wait that was the last round of negotiations...

Not a surprise to some of us......

As JB continues to spin his crap, here's the real scoop:

Representatives of our MEC, along with ALPA President Captain John Prater, will meet with members of the National Mediation Board (NMB) Wednesday, September 26 to discuss the status of our negotiations. The meeting was called by the NMB Friday. Details as to a time and location are still being worked out.

Nothing there about negotiations, but that could change. As the details come out, they will be posted.

Hoser

How much more information does the NMB need on our negotiations. Didn't they hold a "meeting" just before they sent everyone home. What new intel can be gained from this waste of time???

Latest resources

Back