• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts coming at Netjets????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oops. With that said, I don't think our crewmember packages are too far off. Much of the waste elimination will be operational from within. I would guess that the biggest change you might see is a more efficient crew scheduling system. This is probably the biggest $ saver that might affect the crews.

Which fleets likely impacted?

Tough to speculate at the moment, but if 150+ aircraft end up leaving, which fleets are most likely going to be targeted? I imagine many of the older and less-utilized aircraft will be targeted first.

I am guessing the Ultra/Encore and maybe the Beechjet fleet based on utilization. I know a guy on the Encore who maybe flew 100-150 hours last year when it wasn't broken. Although Netjets might want to keep a relatively low-cost aircraft in its lineup. Maybe they will keep the Encore+ or the XLS/XLS+ as the entry aircraft - who knows... Tough situation for all involved.

Last edited:
Netjets is still the gold standard in the fractional business. .
Based on what, price? gunfiters falcon is $14k an hour through maqquis. They gotta pay for their upcoming super ads somehow

Also, could anyone explain to me how General Lee is all of a sudden a subject matter expert on fractional flying? Maybe someone should remind him of our all-time high record flying day a couple weeks ago?

That is fantastic, it was called Thanksgiving. But, it looks like your CEO is on the war path. That aint good. We went through the same thing, and it wasn't fun. He wants heads to roll, so Buffet can promote him to head Berkshire Hathaway. Seriously, good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Envious troll, trying to resurrect a thread where he couldn't accept the fact he's unknowingly ingested huge amounts of pubic hair, feces, and/or bodily fluids from flight attendants he's insulted over the years.
Misery loves company.

Envious? No way. I really enjoy my job at Delta. I go to fun places and I am paid well. My last couple trips were to Germany, and I had some really tasty beer there. My wife makes more than I do as an Ad exec, and I "tell it like it is" on FI. Just suck it up and know that Netjets is gonna get "leaner." At the same time though, try not to get "meaner" on FI, will ya? I wish the best for you guys, no doubt. PEACE!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Socioeconomically, men tend to marry down, while woman marry up. Often it doesn't work well the other way around. You must be quite the stud muffin.

It is true a rich girl may fall in love with a pauper like myself, but usually its short-lived if you don't have the proper pedigree for family life, lifestyle, etc.

Say what? I met my wife at a Buckhead disco and we danced all night all the way to bed. It was fantastic, and I then realized I woke up in her penthouse apartment. (her family had a large business in ATL) Been FANTASTIC ever since. Sure, I could have met someone not as rich and probably still have been happy, but I sure like Steak everynight instead of McDonalds..... I actually eat dinner with a fork most nights! I use a new razor each day, and my socks don't have holes in them. I feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

<---Doesn't use a new razor each day and some socks do have some holes. Guess my life sux...

Say what? I met my wife at a Buckhead disco and we danced all night all the way to bed. It was fantastic, and I then realized I woke up in her penthouse apartment. (her family had a large business in ATL) Been FANTASTIC ever since. Sure, I could have met someone not as rich and probably still have been happy, but I sure like Steak everynight instead of McDonalds..... I actually eat dinner with a fork most nights! I use a new razor each day, and my socks don't have holes in them. I feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee
I knew you were a tool when you were constantly baiting regional pilots, but you've outdone yourself here. SOMEONE BUILD A BIGGER SHED, QUICK! Welcome to my ignore list.

That is fantastic, it was called Thanksgiving. But, it looks like your CEO is on the war path. That aint good. We went through the same thing, and it wasn't fun. He wants heads to roll, so Buffet can promote him to head Berkshire Hathaway. Seriously, good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I said of all time, not just this year. ;)

NetJets may be in for some house cleaning but you really have no idea how the operation works or what you consider to be excessive is completely normal. Remember how different the product is between my company and yours. Now, back in line at the food court in Concourse A for you. :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back