• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and it is as expected,

NO REQUIREMENT TO INTERVIEW for flow back - joy

Tweaker,
something doesn't look right here. I don't doubt
what you say, but you must have a source close to the negotiations. Presumably you have interviewed
at PDT once in the past sucessfully, so the only advantage you are offered is something you have
already done. Who is giving you this info? It looks like to me that you are saying the company does not
want a flow through. I don't think the company cares
one way or the other. I don't understand what
possible advantage you would be getting from going
back to PDT on the bottom of the list. Not intended
as flame, it's just that anybody can apply and inter-
view there, so why negotiate that? I don't get it. But
maybe I am missing something.

being furloughed sucks and I wish you the best.
-Ponder

The company does not want to give something for nothing, when they think they can make the union give concessions for it during an open negotiating period. Problem for them is that this was already agreed to in a previous contract by all parties involved. Only the details were left to be worked out. Of course, the devil is in both the details and management suites all over this airline.

As far as any advantages, there are none at all. An asute observation, and one obvious to any disinterested party. Hopefully a judge will agree. There is one disadvantage, versus me simply sending in a resume and partying like it was 1999 again. If I get terminated, according management's most generous proposal:rolleyes: , I additionally lose my recall rights at US Airways! Sounds tempting, no?

Thanks for the well wishes, Ponder. Best of luck to you, too.

WankerSurf, I'm glad you enjoy this, you mouthbreathing bedwetter. I fart in your general direction.

Hey brain surgeon, this was from the company NOT the union!

You can now go back to your regularly scheduled bash fest.

oh, hey that makes it all better now!:puke:

oh, hey that makes it all better now!:puke:

No not at all, but one must blame this on the guilty party.

I know it's the "thing to do" on this board to blame USAPA for everything, but this flow proposal, if it is accurate, had nothing to do with USAPA. They along with the WO guys in attendance, basically just listened to the company.

WankerSurf, I'm glad you enjoy this, you mouthbreathing bedwetter. I fart in your general direction.

Dude you're an idiot! Why would I enjoy this? Come on man, we are all getting hosed because of this. Believe me, I would have gone to mainline if the flowthru would have been contractually honored by mainline. First we all took concession for a flowthru and RJ's. Hell, how many of us would have voted for those concession if we hadn't been lied to.
Yes, you guys took a chance. A chance that I sure wouldn't haven't risked. But its done, and soon you folks will be furloughed. And now US Airways is looking for another 10% cut for next year. Freaking more Furloughs.

But for you to think I enjoy this makes you an a$$ sir. And the fart in my general direction? Come on man, can't you be a bit more orginal.

Good Day

Dude you're an idiot! Why would I enjoy this? Come on man, we are all getting hosed because of this. Believe me, I would have gone to mainline if the flowthru would have been contractually honored by mainline. First we all took concession for a flowthru and RJ's. Hell, how many of us would have voted for those concession if we hadn't been lied to.

ALPA testified under oath that they did infact withold information from the ALG and PDT pilots during these negotiations...You can read about here with a link to the actual testimony....
http://www.rjdefense.com/2006/102806up.pdf

What a union.....:rolleyes:

ALPA testified under oath that they did infact withold information from the ALG and PDT pilots during these negotiations...You can read about here with a link to the actual testimony....
http://www.rjdefense.com/2006/102806up.pdf

What a union.....:rolleyes:

It's called a confidentiality agreement, Joey. As a former ALPA CNC member, you should know what that is.

I see 737Pylt has crawled back out of his hole....What did you get banned for this time?

Who the hell is 737pylt?
And how do you get the balls to tell someone their pay for training when your company may not have started it, but perfected it.
I love when some rjdc puke lectures anyone on the airline industry.

How many did US furlough? I heard Oct bid came out and it cut out alot of new hires.

Just curious thanks.

Latest resources

Back