• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts at USAirways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flowthru agreements work much better for the flowbacks than for the flowups....How many NWA Airlink pilots have flowed up?

They are a Ponzi scheme.....Just stating the obvious....

How much are you making flying the DC9 for NWA?

Flowthru agreements work much better for the flowbacks than for the flowups....How many NWA Airlink pilots have flowed up? Its a new agreement so not many. It wasnt long ago things looked like a upswing was coming. Nobody new oil was going to go up 90% in less than a year. Compass pilot had to wait 30 months before they are allowed to flow, Which ALL compass pilots knew the details of the agreement prior to taking a job there just as i did at NWA.

They are a Ponzi scheme.....Just stating the obvious....

How much are you making flying the DC9 for NWA? Dont ask stupid questions, you know the answer. Here is a better question how old are you? When i get to your age ask me that question again and we shall see who is making more money at that age. Ok lets have it how old are you?

Discuss~:nuts:

Stealing? Who stole what?
The Nicolau Award was the result of a legitimate process involving both sides. If USAPA succeeds in rearranging the list to favor the East that's stealing.

But I'm actually not worried about that happening anymore. I doubt Parker will go down that road and even if he did our case for a court injunction stopping it is very strong.

I find it funny that USCABA spent a whole week and a bunch of the EAST's dues money hammering out a list that will never see the light of day! I like the part about not getting the EMPIRE/TRUMP pilots orginal DOH because it would be wrong/difficult to do. The airline is laying off and the industry is imploding, but SCABFORD and crew act that all is well and normal ops.

Just because Marty and I have man love doesn't make us different, we're good guys. It was difficult for me to get my job because the only jobs I ever got was through crossing a picket line! I have been on furlough 3 times with US Airways and am now throwing gear on the 190. Some day I hope to get a read degree by going to college through a real institution!

Its ok Steven, I realize it must be tough facing another (4th furlough)!!!:laugh:
Who cares about these bids? All I know is I'll have a sweet line once I come over via J4J. Don't like it TUFF!

See ya!

PCL doesn't care who he steps on on his way to getting where he wants to.....and he wastes no time throwing stones at other people's houses as well and pointing fingers at them and telling them they are the problem....typical ALPA.

DOH for the USAirways pilots looks better and better all the time. If DOH had prevailed, the new hires would be getting furloughed instead of the West guys from 2004. Of course, I don't wish it upon anyone, just a fact of the whole mess.

A350

PCL doesn't care who he steps on on his way to getting where he wants to.....and he wastes no time throwing stones at other people's houses as well and pointing fingers at them and telling them they are the problem....typical ALPA.

DOH for the USAirways pilots looks better and better all the time. If DOH had prevailed, the new hires would be getting furloughed instead of the West guys from 2004. Of course, I don't wish it upon anyone, just a fact of the whole mess.

A350

The new hires are getting furloughed as I have spoken with 4 of them that have been notified. DOH is a pipe dream that will never see the light of day. We out west would rather bury the airline for good than take that a$$ rape.

WD.

Latest resources

Back