• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts at USAirways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that both PFT 128 and 737 Pylt (aka 737 PFT) are big ALPA supporters due to the fact that without ALPA's help, they would have washed out at Pinnacle and Trans States. They owe ALPA alot. Lots of extra training was required . Do not know the exact numbers. If any one knows, I would love to know the details.

Marty

Marty:
Word has it you and Bdfg1 (steven) were pilots at Eastern, after crossing the picket lines then got fired for busting checkrides! Then got hired at Us Airways, furloughed several times and still can't get hold anyything bigger than the 190! Don't worry, there's always your 3rd furlough right around the corner at LCC, then you can go and cross the picket line again at another airline!
BTW, does anyone know the details of Marty's washout record at LCC/EAL? I'd love to post the details!
Now sing it with me Marty, you and steven.....
S - S - S - Staple..........

There is not one person at USAIR that ever crossed a picket line. That can not be said with alot of other carriers. Nice try junior.

Since when is ALPA a union?

Marty:
Word has it you and Bdfg1 (steven) were pilots at Eastern, after crossing the picket lines then got fired for busting checkrides! Then got hired at Us Airways, furloughed several times and still can't get hold anyything bigger than the 190! Don't worry, there's always your 3rd furlough right around the corner at LCC, then you can go and cross the picket line again at another airline!
BTW, does anyone know the details of Marty's washout record at LCC/EAL? I'd love to post the details!
Now sing it with me Marty, you and steven.....
S - S - S - Staple..........

general/737/degree mill bill,

No need to get your jealous panties in a wad(again). Some day the time will arrive when you can retire and no longer have to sling gear and talk on the radio. When that day arrives you will have plenty of time to attend a real institution of higher learning and earn a real degree(not one they send you in the mail). However I'm sorry to inform you that this time you'll actually have to attend classes as they won't give you credit for "life experience".

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

most of us at the majors have spent time working at the regionals and had to make the sacrifice to move on.

LOL
You just want to flow back to the top of the list since you'd still be on Reserve at XJT if u came back.
Come on, I know u miss the U.F.O's

You just don't get it do you? It's not about picket lines but rather UNION BUSTING, STEALING, AND THE LACK OF HONOR! Get it yet???

usapa=SCABS

WD

yes the word scab has many different definitions but as related to aviation a scab is SOMEONE WHO CROSSES A PICKET LINE.....PERIOD.

JoeMerchant only wants a single list if it means he can get DOH :rolleyes: . Would you care if the single list meant tagging the regional lists onto the bottom of the majors list? or do you want a free ride without making any sacrifices like the rest of us had to in order to move on?

....not DOH....but not a pure staple....W2 integration or a double staple....

Actually I realize a single list won't happen...I'm just defending my job....

We have all made sacrifices....not just those of you who moved on to the "real" flying jobs....We all will fight for our jobs....If you want to come back to the regionals when you get furloughed....you can apply and go to the bottom....If I want a "real" mainline job....I will apply and go to the bottom of your list....Deal?

News to Joe, most of us at the majors have spent time working at the regionals and had to make the sacrifice to move on. You hanging out at your regional hoping to get brought over someday only if it means keeping your seniority is a joke. Apply and take a seat or stop complaining and union bashing.

We all make "sacrifices" Superpilot......I'm not "hoping" to be "brought over"....I can't afford the paycut or the hit in time off.....I am protecting MY job which you don't care about......

If you want a job when you get furloughed then take YOUR OWN ADVICE....Apply and take a seat at the bottom of the list.....

This so called union could come up with a better solution....but it won't....

I'm not complaining.......it is those of you who went to "greener pastures" that are whining like babies now that things aren't going your way.....Deal with it.....

LOL
You just want to flow back to the top of the list since you'd still be on Reserve at XJT if u came back.
Come on, I know u miss the U.F.O's

LOL, i know it looks like i never would have gotten off of reserve had i stayed. I think i would have made it back to IAH though but only on SRJ pay. Most of the U.F.Os were pretty good so i dont have many complaints on that end. I will say though part of the attraction of coming to NWA was having the option of the flowback to mesaba/compass. we shall see

Latest resources

Back