• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts at USAirways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You never wanted us back, Billiam. You just faked it for a while.

You are a very generous and a truly stand up guy Sig............

Shh.

They're listening, man! For every name on that list, their gamble got me to the left seat. I don't think there is an easy solution, but I'm certain there are several... one of them might make great sense.

I'm for it. Who knows what will happen.

I beg to differ, even with the commute the airways job out west was better than the PDT gig any day. Even as short as it's lasting.

Not when you factor in the intangibles it doesn't . As a matter of fact, it doesn't even come close.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Since when is ALPA a union?

HAHAHA!! That is the only non slanted statement I have heard in the world of slander and rumors we all call Flight Info, aka "a credible source of mine told me...."

Hey "Sue" - why don't you stick to what you know best. That would be boring captains about the good ole days at Air Whiskey, watching your team lose to BC and getting it on with your cousin (you know, Matt from Minot).

Zaahlie - that sucks what is happening to you guys. I wish you guys the best. If I had stayed another month there I would be in your shoes right now. I just dropped by your old crash pad today in the noke. I hope Net Jets picks you up. But truth be told, I'd love to have one more leg in the Dash. But preferably, not a Engine Failure-Prop Doesn't Feather at 200 feet out of PHF at 0600 because then you'd have to make me another omlette.

Surf - I know where you're coming from. I hate to say this now that i left, but it seems that PDT will be around a long time. You were smart not to leave. But then again, if oil was $70 a barrel and we caught Osama and age 65 was repealed...then not so much.

Good luck to everyone in this stupid industry

Anybody have any details on the flow meeting?

Yes and it is as expected, minus one turd and plus another.

This is only the companies COUNTER PROPOSAL and NOT an agreement of any kind. In fact, to call it a proposal at all is disingenous at best, as it is a fly covered piece of excrement.

NO REQUIREMENT TO INTERVIEW for flow back - joy

NEW HIRE SENIORITY

NEW HIRE LONGEVITY

YOU WILL BE ON PROBATION

IF TERMINATED FROM EXPRESS CARRIER, RECALL RIGHTS AT US AIRWAYS MAINLINE ARE TERMINATED AS WELL - nice touch, eh?

This is an abomination, resembles a flow agreement not at all, and will most likely be decided ultimately by an arbitrator or a judge (in 2009). Unfortunately, the mainline is in negotiations right now, so there is no generousity, decency or quarter given by management.

Essentially, thanks for your (in some cases 20+) years of service, now get in the back of the bus like the 200 hour wonder cherubs.

To be continued.

Yes and it is as expected, minus one turd and plus another.

This is only the companies COUNTER PROPOSAL and NOT an agreement of any kind. In fact, to call it a proposal at all is disingenous at best, as it is a fly covered piece of excrement.

NO REQUIREMENT TO INTERVIEW for flow back - joy

NEW HIRE SENIORITY

NEW HIRE LONGEVITY

YOU WILL BE ON PROBATION

IF TERMINATED FROM EXPRESS CARRIER, RECALL RIGHTS AT US AIRWAYS MAINLINE ARE TERMINATED AS WELL - nice touch, eh?

This is an abomination, resembles a flow agreement not at all, and will most likely be decided ultimately by an arbitrator or a judge (in 2009). Unfortunately, the mainline is in negotiations right now, so there is no generousity, decency or quarter given by management.

Essentially, thanks for your (in some cases 20+) years of service, now get in the back of the bus like the 200 hour wonder cherubs.

To be continued.

I knew USAPA would come through for us!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back