• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More commentary on DAL/NWA from Airline Bulletin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting ready to add one or two more 757's into NRT for the intra-Asia flying.

Getting ready to add one or two more 757's into NRT for the intra-Asia flying.

Heyas Diesel,

Yup. Most of the Airliners.net wannabes always think of NRT as just a connection point/fuel stop for US passengers. "ZOMG! Why go through NRT when you can just go direct? LOLZ"

Few outside of NWA understand that revenue from Asia-US traffic, while significant, is actually second to NRT O&D and intra-Pacific traffic. It's better to think of NRT as just another hub.

Nu

Yup. Those flights are packed. Have heard talk of more A-330's to put into the intra-Asia routes. VERY profitable. As are the northern hubs and north central U.S markets and Canada.

Yup. Those flights are packed. Have heard talk of more A-330's to put into the intra-Asia routes. VERY profitable. As are the northern hubs and north central U.S markets and Canada.

Don't convince us...convince the DAL board of directors and congress

Heyas,

"Flying over NRT" is all well and good, except that you bypass the most lucrative aspect of that market, O&D NRT traffic, as well as intra-asian flying.

As far as "domestic", why in the world would NWA want to get involved with hubs that have nasty LCCs right on their doorstep?

You have the basic question right, just backwards: Why would NWA want anything to do with Delta?

Nu

Nu is so predictable along with all you Delta guys you complain horribly about your company. But in real life you defend it and love it....how sweet

The quote was from an analyst, not me.
Yeah, I realized that after I read the title to your post. Sorry about that.

It sounds like an article written by the General with a 100% Delta is the only company slant. It should be labeled as an op-ed piece and not a new article as there really aren't any facts.

The quote was from an analyst, not me.
Yeah, I realized that after I read the title to your post. Sorry about that.

It sounds like an article written by the General with a 100% Delta is the only company slant. It should be labeled as an op-ed piece and not a new article as there really aren't any facts.

I didn't write it, but obviously there are other people out there that can see the possibilities. Go ahead and chose to ignore them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I would like to see labor get its head right and realize all brand flying must be performed by pilots on THE seniority list.

No excuses, end outsourcing, One List.

Amen!

GT

Latest resources

Back