• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More changes at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
p180, you're attempt at damage control on this thread failed miserably. And from the sounds of it, you'll be busy with your finger in the dike given the coming events.

So while netjetwife's posts don't really interest me, your debate on how much the union makes is just converting the thread to just that (remember, bad publicity is still publicity) and taking it off of topic, once more.

P180puke, I just noticed that my use of P180 could apply to two of you. Sorry about that. I will make sure to be more precise in the future. I firmly believe in giving credit (only) where credit is due.

No sweat. I like your cause, just over trying to convince the ones here with their heads in the sand.

piaggiop180 said:
let me understand this. are you saying they didnt loose money.
2 million for a secretary phones and a mutual aid fund. who is cooking the books. why don't you post their annual budget?

Far better money spent
then to spend it on executive toys.

P180puke said:
p180, you're attempt at damage control on this thread failed miserably. And from the sounds of it, you'll be busy with your finger in the dike given the coming events.

Who's got their finger in a dyke? Sorry, couldnt pass that one up.

BP200 said:
Corona,

I never said I flew that unairworthy aircraft. I will be more than happy to write you a letter of recommendation if you wish to join avantair. I'd love to here your "carefully chosen words" then. Seeing is believing.

Sorry, your original quote said someone was "forced to fly"; hence my BS call. (Doesn't matter whether its wx, maintenance, duty time or fatigue.)

I've considered Avantair, but they need to get real about domiciles (as do all the frax!).

I don't think you'd like to HEAR my carefully-chosen words; the two or three management types who heard them over the last 10-20 years didn't. (Sounds like you might be a management type.) Hearing, not seeing, is believing.;)

C

Latest resources

Back