• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More changes at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"He says he will do everything in his power to find out who angryoneincher is for posting this crap."...."Lets all pray that the DO finds out who he is and he gets what he deserves for posting this crap."

Ooooooh, you're gonna get it oneincher!! The big bad DO's gonna spank yo bottom, naughty poster...

Nothing against angry, but I'm happily and proudly married to an 1108 volunteer who has asked me not to reveal his identity. For those who have brought it up, I would react the same whatever the job and where ever my husband was employed, if the situation called for collectively fighting for fair wages and work rules. I don't have to be married to any of the other frac pilots to know that they aren't being compensated/treated like the professionals they are. The contract made things much better for most of the pilots at NJ, but the FOs there still aren't paid right.

Where there's smoke there's fire. When you hear pilots express valid complaints about pay and QOL issues those who have a vested interest in the company would do well to listen. Low morale usually ends up affecting productivity if it is left unchecked. Far better to work at solving the problems being discussed than seek out those sounding the warning. I can tell you from watching it happen at NJ, when the company took one of the pilots "hostage" it did nothing but strengthen the resolve of the pilot group. "Bring back JP", became a rallying cry. Hardly the result management was looking for when they sought to use a vocal critic as an example of what happens to those who speak out.

It seemed to me that Angry was only seeking information; he did point out that it was a rumor. Ironically, P180, your post does more to raise eyebrows over what is going on at Avantair, far more than Angry's did. It just begs the question: If things are so great, then why is AOI so angry? Misinformation can be corrected. Suppressing information violates a person's rights. Are you suggesting that the DO would like to deal with complaints in that manner? And that you would support it?

piaggiop180 said:
I have not posted on here in a long time but this link was sent to me by another pilot because the DO is one of my closest friends. This is totally false and he is not leaving. I just got off the phone with him and he is pissed that someone posted this. He says he will do everything in his power to find out who angryoneincher is for posting this crap. He also said the new shareholder who is referred to loves this Company and is amazed by its growth.

Please leave our Company angryoneincher there is no room for you here. I just checked your posts and you do nothing but bitch and moan. Are you married to netjetwife? Lets all pray that the DO finds out who he is and he gets what he deserves for posting this crap. There is nothing worse than misinformation.

a reply to this is forthcoming, however I have things to attend to now.

Netjetwife, Give it up! It is pathetic how you get involved with everything, none of which has anything to do with you.

If you will notice, P180 mentioned me in his post. That gives me the right to respond. More importantly, some of the Avantair pilots have expressed interest in forming a union. I have received PMs from a pilot in that group. They share the same situation faced by other frac pilots--being underpaid/overworked without QOL benefits normally accorded to professionals. The Avantair pilots are deserving of my support and encouragement, and I will offer it to them in this forum. Courage of conviction is an admirable quality that elicits respect from others. I will not be surprised if they take their place in line behind other frac companies seeking to join 1108. I will cheer on every frac pilot that decides to stand up for his/her self. They appreciate my support and tell me that frequently in PMs. If you don't want to read my posts, feel free to place me on your ignore list. My posts are intended for those who seek to improve the situation rather than give in to corporate greed.

Let her vent whatever she thinks...... I cannot imagine why her husband would not want his identitiy known so people can send the sympathy cards. All these poor six figures oppressed workers..... right

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back