Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ilikecheese said:
Dear Mr. One Incher,

First, let me say I find your honesty about your "one incher" refreshing. Honesty, especially about the size of your appendages, is something not found throughout avantair's staff.

Second. The DO rumor is not accurate, but it's mildly warm. ;).

Regards!

PiaggioP180: I think you need a new pair of knee pads because the current ones are beyond worn out.

I like your style. Actually the angryoneincher term was one that I read in a " publication" one day and I adopted it. Let me clarify that the appendage you speak of is above reproach.

I found out today that the D.O. rumor, like you said, while not 100% accurate, was warm and maybe even true for awhile, even if only for a few hours. And piaggiop180, this came from a good friend of the D.O. as well, so you can keep your " Oh, I'm a dear friend of the D.O., and I'm the only one who knows what's going on" comments to yourself as you skulk through this board.

Too bad it's not true.

He is, in my opinion, the biggest problem at the company.
Not enough experience or managerial skills to be in that position.

WP

Let me clarify that the appendage you speak of is above reproach.

In lieu of TonyC, that would be properly put, "Let me clarify that the appendage of which you speak is beyond reproach."

WP, perhaps it's too early to tell, yet. Are they sure the dust has settled, or is there more than meets the eye? Personally, I'd keep my fingers crossed and my ear to the ground, if I was an Avantair wife.

Lighthearted about my post, but never my support.
Netjetwife

netjetwife said:
WP, perhaps it's too early to tell, yet. Are they sure the dust has settled, or is there more than meets the eye? Personally, I'd keep my fingers crossed and my ear to the ground, if I was an Avantair wife.

Lighthearted about my post, but never my support.
Netjetwife

Keep your ear to the ground about what?

widespreadpanic said:
Too bad it's not true.

He is, in my opinion, the biggest problem at the company.
Not enough experience or managerial skills to be in that position.

WP

Take it easy. J.M., while a young guy, has the best of intentions. Let it be known that nothing I've written was intended to be taken as criticism against him.

The situation in general, AIO. I'm just saying that I'd follow along closely. This is a time of change in the industry, first with the formation of IBT Local 1108, and now the unionization of Flt Ops. Any time of transition bears watching, don't you think? But "ear to the ground" fit into my string of clichés better. :)

netjetwife said:
The situation in general, AIO. I'm just saying that I'd follow along closely. This is a time of change in the industry, first with the formation of IBT Local 1108, and now the unionization of Flt Ops. Any time of transition bears watching, don't you think? But "ear to the ground" fit into my string of clichés better. :)

Oh, I agree. you didnt specify what you were referring to so I thought maybe I missed something.

It sounds as though you are one of those paying attention, A. So if something of interest does happen, I'd expect you to hear of it sooner, rather than later. I'm borrowing the analogy from old western movies. When there's rumbling in the distance you're supposed to put your ear on the ground , right? Well it seems to me as though there might be some ground tremors (coming changes) in the frac industry. In the movies, they couldn't tell who the riders were, remember? So we don't know if the tremors (changes) are coming from management or pilots. Either way, a good scout stays on alert. ;) NJW

Latest resources

Back