Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not me :) But thanks for the website plug... Traffic is down these days

Funny 'cause I read on another board it was you and you have even replied (back-pedaling) to a few emails on why your offering the position

Company:Confidential Position:Citation Bravo "SIC" Non-Paid Position Type:Flight Crew Location:Scottsdale AZ Salary:Expenses Only
Description:We are currently seeking a part –time, on demand SIC for our Citation Bravo part 91 operation. Captain is single pilot qualified but we occasionally have trips that our bosses prefer to have two pilots aboard. This is time-building / learning / traveling opportunity and is NOT PAID. ALL expenses are covered including 4 star hotels, meals, rental cars, and other fun opportunities! We usually fly one leg / day and the flights are for the most part short and easy and fun. This is an awesome opportunity for CFI’s who are looking to get into Jets or for someone looking to stay current until they find their next job. No jet experience required. Could turn into a full time position in a larger aircraft if this economy comes around! We provide in-house training. Our primary destinations include: SoCal, LAS, SLC, AUS, TEB DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN ARIZONA! Please send a current pilot resume to [email protected]

I sent them a nice letter telling them they were ********************ed up.

Here's an idea.....Take the job, get the training and the first day that he needs you just tell him you can't because you have to wash your hair or something!!!!
What's he going to do....Fire you??????

Better yet.....go on a trip and rack up a thousand dollar room service bill and rent spank-a-vision all day every day!!!!

Last edited:
A few replies to this...opprotunity....

Ahhh...and the replies are just a rollin' in. Wait, here's a couple right now...

Dear [email protected] Whore,

I can be reasonably sure that I am speaking for most of the professionals within this industry (no, you aren't included) when I say "I hope you and the @#$$ bastard who owns that "Practice Jet" choke at your next meal". Better yet, your's could happen somewhere above FL290 with the prick owner on board and save the expense of his meal. I'm sure the cheap bashtard would appreciate the opportunity to save the expense of that one meal. The industry would then be cleansed of that ash hole when he or your freebie prostitute attempt to put that lead sled of his somewhere within an airport environment.

Unfortunately, a few people like you don't self exterminate and ultimately slither into the ranks with us professionals. So, do you have a name that we can keep on file? I'm sure we would all like to keep track of you so we can help you along with your career. In fact, I think I'll check with my contacts in your area and see if we can't give you a little free press!

Please write my name down and keep it handy for future reference. Should you ever apply for a real job and find me to be the one doing the hiring, run. Run!!!!!!!!! because I'll professionally crush you like the piss ant you are! I'll have your pilot's license back in Oklahoma City and you bent over for the Feds, all lubed and ready for action!

Sure wish I had time to attend your "in-house" training. Last guy I knew like you who thought he was such a whiz bang and screwed other pilots ended up making pizzas in Wichita Falls, TX. Perfect job for him, as it's much harder to kill people with food poisoning than it is with an airplane.

TB

This is a classic Aviation Pimp. Read the job post below.
Lets all send in our resume and thank him for this “awesome opportunity” to prostitute the Flight Crew Profession. I am going to ask for a contract though!
I am sure the lucky candidate will get to learn things like Jeppesen Updates, Flight Planning, Aircraft Cleaning Techniques, Coffee Ice and Paper Fetch, Picking up Catering on the way to airport, Sharing Fabulous Hotel Rooms with the Captain, Chauffeuring the Captain and Passengers by Crew Car to various parts of the cities, Picking up Dry Cleaning and How to sit and wait.

“but we occasionally have trips that our bosses prefer to have two pilots aboard” Then be prepared to pay for your needs!

D

That's because your website is creepy and your ad to fly a jet is worse.

You should see his myspace profile!!!! He calls himself "Pretty much a big deal...":laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back