• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Money for nothing, copilots for free

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heh... he applied at USAirways last year too. Maybe the interview board should offer him a position for no pay. After all, he has no large jet experience.

Or...

It could all be flamebait.

laid off/let go pilots sitting on the street itching for flight time....jobless or not i sure hope no whore stoops this low!!
But you know as well as I do that there is going to be a line of CFIs trying to work there.

I didn't realize how much fun I was having renting cars and staying in nice hotels and getting to eat meals on an expense account!! I feel so fortunate to be getting a salary just to have sooooooo much fun. Every day is like being at Disneyworld...........:rolleyes: What a joke.

HEYYY.....Don't forget all the free soap!:laugh: They'll need it after prostituting themselves!

I can't say this actually suprises me. I posted a job recently and received 100 resumes within hours, with guys offering to fund their own types and relocation without hesitation for what I consider an entry level position. This industry is in a sad state.....

this sounds like a fun little prank... hehehehe :nuts:

Visions of pay for training from the 80's/90's :uzi:

What site can you post free online ads looking for pilots?

Latest resources

Back