• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mom gets upset on a PDT flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She probably had an extra one when she saw that WSurf was the Captain....oh wait, that was a fart. That is all he seems to be able to muster (gross!) from women.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General! That ain't what your wife told me!!! :)

Did you not get accepted to Riddle? Does it hurt? Or are you just a CFI that thinks he is god, and we should all bow down to your excellence in aviation, because you are apparently the best thing in a plane.... next to the lav.

no i didnt apply to riddle, i knew how much tuition was and based on my modest background(ie.....my parents arent rich) i decided to go to a normal school where i got the same, if not better education, for half the price. And fyi, my CFI expires next month, and i am not the best thing in an airplane, that would be the foot rests on the EMB 145. I would run a close 17th best thing in an airplane. i do know that with my grades, riddle wouldnt have been a problem. peace!

no i didnt apply to riddle, i knew how much tuition was and based on my modest background(ie.....my parents arent rich) i decided to go to a normal school where i got the same, if not better education, for half the price. And fyi, my CFI expires next month, and i am not the best thing in an airplane, that would be the foot rests on the EMB 145. I would run a close 17th best thing in an airplane. i do know that with my grades, riddle wouldnt have been a problem. peace!

There are other threads for this "My school is better than yours" banter. Let's get back to the issue at hand, the DeHavilland Pleasure Machine and those whose lives it changes!

you cant be serious? is this some early april fools joke?

Mom was pissed off because she couldn't get an orgasm. See getting old does suck.
bwahahaha

Latest resources

Back