Mom gets upset on a PDT flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avl_pilot

Ok I'm not sure how to say this, but I do know that this actually happened. The other day on a PDT flight from LYH to CLT a mother and daughter got on board w/the mom telling everyone "god bless you" to every passenger that would look up at her. Moments after take-off the mom walks up to the FA and tells her that she was going to sue the airline. Naturally, the FA asks why she is upset. The mom proceeds to tell the FA that the vibrations from the plane had given her teenage daughter multiple orgasms and the mom even went as far as to place pillow's on her daughter's seat in an attempt to muffle the vibrations. Just thought I'd share this to everyone who thought they had heard it all.

That is so hot. Wish that would happen on one of my freakin' legs (edit: flight leg, not leg leg). Especially that hottie sitting in 3F from PIT-ALB during the ice storm a few weeks ago

/creepy

i wonder if it was her first orgasm. That would induce of a lifelong passion for the aviation industry, i would love to be her CFI.

The next sounds you hear will be 500 pilots disabling the prop-sync...

If any one has a Ship and Seat number, I'd be willing to do the sniff test for herring residue.

Wait! One more...

Her mom got suspicious when the daughter begged her mom to buy the plane.

Bonus:

Reportedly, the story of her reaction led to a full-ride scholarship offer from ERAU.

(and by "full-ride", we're not talking about a coital position)

The next sounds you hear will be 500 pilots disabling the prop-sync...

If any one has a Ship and Seat number, I'd be willing to do the sniff test for herring residue.

Wait! One more...

Her mom got suspicious when the daughter begged her mom to buy the plane.

Bonus:

Reportedly, the story of her reaction led to a full-ride scholarship offer from ERAU.

(and by "full-ride", we're not talking about a coital position)

yeah and what exaclty would those riddle guys do with a chick like that. Probably give her a flight jacket, a top gun special edition DVD, and see if she wanted to split some student loan payments at their sausage fest frat parties. WOOHOO!!!!!

Latest resources

Back