• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i've got one cost saving suggestion. every two weeks i get a check for $0 mailed to my house. is this really necessary?
same here! i believe this is their way of informing us we're still on furlough. they could at least send a "care" package of cookies every now and then!

same here! i believe this is their way of informing us we're still on furlough. they could at least send a "care" package of cookies every now and then!

yes it is the ole timmay reminding us of what losers we are.

flywolf: are the senior wh0res still picking up OT and bragging about their 100+ hours of credit? someone should smack their momma's.

yes it is the ole timmay reminding us of what losers we are.

flywolf: are the senior wh0res still picking up OT and bragging about their 100+ hours of credit? someone should smack their momma's.

FO wise there is no open time at all, but it is a totally different story in the Capt side, a capt told me they have two pages of open time, I am sure the wh0res from the left seats are picking up open time, they are ja'ing captains a lot also.

I really hope TPG sends in the Bobs (or take any action at this point).

Wow, Wolf, you sound really down. Hang in there as much as you can, if it's the end I hope for all yous guys sake that make it fairly quick and painless. Doubtful, but that's what I hope for.

CL- At this point, I don't think picking up opentime really matters. I agree with the principal of not doing it, but I don't think it will change the outcome. If Tim and the crew can't restructure 40 aircraft and whatever Skywest does at this point, I don't see where this firm will do anything more than find buyers for Midwest's assets (NW).

Wow, Wolf, you sound really down. Hang in there as much as you can, if it's the end I hope for all yous guys sake that make it fairly quick and painless. Doubtful, but that's what I hope for.

CL- At this point, I don't think picking up opentime really matters. I agree with the principal of not doing it, but I don't think it will change the outcome. If Tim and the crew can't restructure 40 aircraft and whatever Skywest does at this point, I don't see where this firm will do anything more than find buyers for Midwest's assets (NW).

the point of not picking up open time is nothing about operations but simply the fact of a simple notion of coming together of the pilot group.

and yes JA'ing HURTS midwest more than OT as we have NO OT premium versus a 50% premium for JA'ing.

the point of not picking up open time is nothing about operations but simply the fact of a simple notion of coming together of the pilot group.

and yes JA'ing HURTS midwest more than OT as we have NO OT premium versus a 50% premium for JA'ing.

I know, CL. I'm just saying that most see the end here, and it doesn't make a difference. What good is unity if you have nothing to be unified about?

Latest resources

Back