• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest/Frontier/RAH integration information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to believe he wants the same for frontier as midwest. His pilot rates flying 190's. Its not going to go well for the f9 guys any way you look at it. Andy, I was joking about the breath. Keep up the good work over there at oo.
One question I do have for fapa, does rah even need to make a deal with the frontier pilots, seeing as they are the buying force, can't they just impose their rules on the f9 group through the bk judge?

Again, why buy what you already are in a postion to take for free. As the F9 brand dwindles, the passengers will flock to SWA. All they have to do is redeploy airplanes. They already control most of the C concourse in DEN.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Andy..... Keep up the good work over there at oo.
I haven't been doing any work at OO - good or otherwise for a couple of years now.

How's that conviction information coming on Bedford? It should be a snap to find. I know you wouldn't accuse people without something behind it. I mean, you wouldn't want others to do that to you - right?

Keep searching, its out there. You could try calling him up and asking him about it. I'm sure he'll tell you everything you want to know about him.

RIGHT ON! Except our koolaid drinking pilots (NOT ALL-Only Senior ONES who are scared to death) think Bedford is going to buy F9 and grow the brand with Airbuses. SURE HE IS!!

Those who will not learn from history are condemned to repeat it. There are 40 Midwest pilots left NOT on furlough. Try selling them this hogwash.

Don't spend too much time worrying about Republic/Midwest in MKE. Airtran and Southwest can't wait to grab the MKE market with their 737s. Republic/Midwest E-190s/E-170s are not going be able to compete effectively. Remember, Baltimore used to be USAir's and now dominated by Southwest and Airtran while Orlando used to be primarily served by Delta and USAir and is now dominated by Southwest, Jetblue, and Airtran. Three to five years from now, Southwest and Airtran will be the dominant players in MKE.

Keep searching, its out there. You could try calling him up and asking him about it. I'm sure he'll tell you everything you want to know about him.
I could do that along with searching for the Kenyan birth certificate that doesn't exist for the President.

I'm not going to do that. It seems if you were telling the truth, you would have pointed out the link by now. I don't find fault in you for that. I know you're doing the best you can. Some people have a hard time with honesty and I understand that. I value my credibility too much for that.

Listen Son,

You need to yank gear a little more and stop drinking the koolaid.

MOST OF US WOULD RATHER SEE F9 GO UNDER then see our airline infested with "green behind the ear" kidz dreaming of flying something "BIG" for a price that cant even pay for living expenses.

BTW, congrats on YOUR growth and keep on working for "slave labor".

CYA

That is funny. Your fellow pilots that have been sitting in my jumpseat in and out of Denver don't seem to feel that way...And if they do, maybe they should BALL UP. I seem to think you are in the minority buddy. Just do your pilot group a favor and quit. You will save everyone the headache of wanted to punch your stupid a$s

Oh... BTW.. Most of US want a fair integration! Both parties will be screwed in some fashion.

So someone who doesn't want to see the profession degraded any farther should "do the group a favor and quit?" That is EXACTLY why we don't wish to associate with your short-sighted kind.

Latest resources

Back