• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest/Frontier/RAH integration information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, in bankruptcy..... really proud of that eh?

Well Junior, it was a statement of fact not emotion, so keep your girly feelings to yourself. I know they don't teach you a whole lot at ERAU, but if you knew anything about business and BK you would know that the costs of operating in that environment is much more expensive than not. That makes the fact that F9 made more than the entire RAH group last quarter even more impressive. Now get back in that jet and earn yourself $30 bucks an hour.

This thread has become pretty pathetic. I say lock it up and if anyone wants to have a legitimate discussion regarding a possible integration than we should start over.

Well Junior, it was a statement of fact not emotion, so keep your girly feelings to yourself. I know they don't teach you a whole lot at ERAU, but if you knew anything about business and BK you would know that the costs of operating in that environment is much more expensive than not. That makes the fact that F9 made more than the entire RAH group last quarter even more impressive. Now get back in that jet and earn yourself $30 bucks an hour.

what's so impressive about being able to wipe debt in BK and then saying how wonderful it is you turned a profit? You still have outstanding debt but it is now worth only pennies on the dollar..... the hole you are in still remains. RAH is just providing a ladder to get out.

what's so impressive about being able to wipe debt in BK and then saying how wonderful it is you turned a profit? You still have outstanding debt but it is now worth only pennies on the dollar..... the hole you are in still remains. RAH is just providing a ladder to get out.

"Welcome to my parlor" said the spider to the fly.

So someone who doesn't want to see the profession degraded any farther should "do the group a favor and quit?" That is EXACTLY why we don't wish to associate with your short-sighted kind.

Well don't. No one is forcing you to stay. If you don't want to be "associated with OUR kind".. Don't let the door hit you in the aS$ on the way out. No need to sugar coat it.

That is funny. Your fellow pilots that have been sitting in my jumpseat in and out of Denver don't seem to feel that way...And if they do, maybe they should BALL UP. I seem to think you are in the minority buddy. Just do your pilot group a favor and quit. You will save everyone the headache of wanted to punch your stupid a$s

Oh... BTW.. Most of US want a fair integration! Both parties will be screwed in some fashion.

You are IGNORANT! They are hitching a free ride, so they have to be nice to you.

YOU QUIT, so I can start rebuilding this broken profession with pilots who know they are worth more than this. Your mediocre labor wages/workrules and some of our "yellow" pilots need to be "pushed-out" so we can begin with diligence and strength. You "fools" slow us down, everytime we move up 1 step, you drag us down 3 steps. GET OUT OF THE WAY!

"your jumpseat"---> $80/hour and now you are the STUD of the skies. Look how management dangles carrots to you nieve, poser, wet behind the ears, wanna be JET JOCKEYS!

Have fun flying your cool jets, for peanut wages!

CYA

Last edited:
Well don't. No one is forcing you to stay. If you don't want to be "associated with OUR kind".. Don't let the door hit you in the aS$ on the way out. No need to sugar coat it.

"YOUR KIND" has degraded this profession.

It is time for you scared, kool-aid drinking, mngmt cooperating, ch1cken, uneducated, low experience pilots to leave.

There needs to be a shift in this industry. We need strong pilots that arent afraid to S.O.S. We need a UNION that will stand up and take the reign from mngmt. The ball has been in their court for a long time now.

BlackPilot,

You seem like a person who wears his uniform to the grocery store. It also seems (I guarantee it) that you are one of the eager pilots who tells everybody you are an airlinepilot for USAIR,UAL,Delta(or whatever airline Sh!tpublic works for). You RIDE THE COAT TAILS of your Mainline Carrier, POSER! Have another cigarette, while you are fuming! Shame on you.

CYA

Last edited:
I could do that along with searching for the Kenyan birth certificate that doesn't exist for the President.

I'm not going to do that. It seems if you were telling the truth, you would have pointed out the link by now. I don't find fault in you for that. I know you're doing the best you can. Some people have a hard time with honesty and I understand that. I value my credibility too much for that.

Believe it or not, not everything is on internet links. You can find out a lot of information from things other than internet. Maybe you spend a little too much time on the computer and not enough in the real world. I don't fault you for that. You were a marginal ground instructor on the bro, I don't fault you for that either. There is a big world out there, its not too late for you, get out there show the world how credible you are big guy. Just remember to pack the mints.

AnimalTale
Why keep bitching about Republic, It is what it is! We are lucky to have someone pony up some money for us. the nine years I have been at F9 we hardly ever made money, Im shocked we lasted as long as we did. The low pay is what this industry is coming to, nothing we can do about it. If you dont like it find another profession or go overseas like a lot of us did.

Animaltale, you sir sound like a real peach. So I guess Southwest, Airtran, Jetblue, and FRONTIER never undercutted a Major?? This is why the airlines are what they are today. You can bitch about all the young people stealing everyones jobs but when it comes down to it where else are we suppose to work? Skip a regional and go right to the majors right? Because of the big hiring boom that we're in yeaaa. Some of us just aren't gonna have the opportunity that one might have had 10 20 or 30 years ago. People like yourself need to walk away from this industry. Either that or just get your ass kicked.

Latest resources

Back