• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest/Frontier/RAH integration information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How can you make a statement like that considering that the Frontier pilots MASSIVELY undercut United's pay rates, retirement, and work rules for years out of Denver! Your rates at Frontier were one of the ones (along with JetBlue, Airtran, SWA, etc.) specifically used as a hammer to drive down ours during bankruptcy. And now, unfortunately, the same may happen to you. It sucks- I know first hand. I wish you guys had demanded UAL rates 10 years ago instead of working for "slave labor" rates as well!

I feel sorry for you guys, but Frontier grew by undercutting the legacies, especially us in Denver. Now, unfortunately, you might see what it feels like to be on the receiving end of the "undercutting." Good luck. It didn't work out too well for us.

And you can spare me the "United sucks" when you angrily reply. I already know they do.

Actually,

You are absolutely correct. UAL, AA, DAL and NWA should have put these piece of Sh!t carriers to rest when they could.

ANyway I was part of a legacy carrier myself and I can tell u that F9 pay and benefits were getting better and the schedules were even better.

However, like I said, I would rather suck a rotten egg then work for another commuter again. We, as pilots, have f'd this industry more than u think.

When it comes to negotiating and bargaining,,we (pilots) have pu$$ed out and lost our grounds. We need to fight back and not take this abuse.

PUKE TO RAH. AND A NOTE TO THE EAGER BEAVERS OVER THERE: Be-careful what u wish for. Being an Airline PIlot and flying a BIG jet for peanuts is BALONEY!

CYA

Last edited:
I feel sorry for you guys, but Frontier grew by undercutting the legacies, especially us in Denver.

I kinda feel sorry for u guys (UAL), so please Dont feel sorry for us. IT IS WHAT IT IS! I have a feeling we have a bunch of P U $ $ Y CATS on our seniority list that will fly for 50K a year. In that case, we should not exist anymore. Why drag down the industry more??? right?

CYA

BB was sent to prison for insider trading. He is a pos crook. Sorry to be the one to tell you this.
Here is as close as I could get and it's off by a looooonnnnggg way.

For openers, the Stratford Festival production that opened in the Tom Patterson Theatre last weekend stars long-time Fest favourite Brian Bedford, a name lovers of quality theatre have come to recognize as a harbinger of good times.
..... Bedford opens a tiny window into the life and mind of Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde.

Starting with a letter written by a young Wilde....these excerpts touch on many of the important events in Wilde's life ...which would cost him his career, turn him into a convicted felon and ultimately cost him his life...

I found nothing about illegal insider trading or any imprisonment of the CEO. That's a very serious allegation. Can you back it up?

Here is as close as I could get and it's off by a looooonnnnggg way.

For openers, the Stratford Festival production that opened in the Tom Patterson Theatre last weekend stars long-time Fest favourite Brian Bedford, a name lovers of quality theatre have come to recognize as a harbinger of good times.
..... Bedford opens a tiny window into the life and mind of Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde.

Starting with a letter written by a young Wilde....these excerpts touch on many of the important events in Wilde's life ...which would cost him his career, turn him into a convicted felon and ultimately cost him his life...

I found nothing about illegal insider trading or any imprisonment of the CEO. That's a very serious allegation. Can you back it up?

What?! I remember you from my days at skywest, I don't know what in the hell you are talking about. He spent several years in a minimum security pen for insider trading, look a little harder, I am not talking about Johnny O. I know about him too. Do some research Andy, you are better than that.

What?! I remember you from my days at skywest, I don't know what in the hell you are talking about. He spent several years in a minimum security pen for insider trading, look a little harder, I am not talking about Johnny O. I know about him too. Do some research Andy, you are better than that.
Since you were right about the breath thing, I have to believe you are right about the conviction too. I just can't find it and I've loooked in a number of ways. I found all sorts of convictions for insider trading but none for Bedford. I give up. Can you point me to a link?

By the way, drop a mint once in a while.
Thanks for that. Sometimes even your best friends won't tell you.

All the MidEx pilots will be furloughed before any negotiations even start. And with that said, IMHO, there isn't any reason to sit down and even discuss it, on the part of RAH, since they still have pilots on the street.

As I mentioned before, RAH bought a brand.

There's no question how this will play out. RAH furloughs all the Midwest guys. They're then stapled below the RAH furloughs. Then they move on. They'll operate F9 until they have enough E190s and crews. Then they'll replace the 'bus, furlough the F9 guys and staple them below the Midwest pilots.

Have you read any of the post Ch. 11 filings. I'll summarize. "RAH buys us, someobody else buys us, or we liquidate". So I guess you better hope that SWA or somebody else ponies up some more money for F9.

No one else is interested, SWA least of all. Why spend money on what you already have?

I don't think SWA cares to buy f9, now they can just wait until rah runs it into the ground.

Again, why buy what you already are in a postion to take for free. As the F9 brand dwindles, the passengers will flock to SWA. All they have to do is redeploy airplanes. They already control most of the C concourse in DEN.

There's no question how this will play out. RAH furloughs all the Midwest guys. They're then stapled below the RAH furloughs. Then they move on. They'll operate F9 until they have enough E190s and crews. Then they'll replace the 'bus, furlough the F9 guys and staple them below the Midwest pilots.

No one else is interested, SWA least of all. Why spend money on what you already have?

Again, why buy what you already are in a postion to take for free. As the F9 brand dwindles, the passengers will flock to SWA. All they have to do is redeploy airplanes. They already control most of the C concourse in DEN.

RIGHT ON! Except our koolaid drinking pilots (NOT ALL-Only Senior ONES who are scared to death) think Bedford is going to buy F9 and grow the brand with Airbuses. SURE HE IS!!

CYA

RIGHT ON! Except our koolaid drinking pilots (NOT ALL-Only Senior ONES who are scared to death) think Bedford is going to buy F9 and grow the brand with Airbuses. SURE HE IS!!

CYA

I don't often agree with you Animal Tale, but you're spot on here. The same flock that led the concessionary charge in IRRA I and II still preach the "I just wanna fly in Denver and pay my mortgage" rot gut, and will forever be the bane of progress. One of these guys was on the employee bus the other day preaching the gospel to his attentive audience of a dozen or so. "It's all gonna be fine, we'll be separate, we'll grow, and Bedford won't change anything!" Because rainbows and butterflies are usually what shrewd execs deliver to their employees. :erm:

"Bedford won't change anything!"

Nothing could be further from the truth. There will be changes, and they will be staggering.

Latest resources

Back